Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lost

Come on...it's a new year for crying out loud....I feel sorry for people who hold grudges for eternity....in the bible...it siads "thou should forgive"...come on!!!!!

Since I can't comeback anyways....I like to make a confession.....I have a major crush on "Shamong"...

I always found it funny that she has " getting stoned " as her favorite hobbie or interest...hehe
    Last edited by DontCare; 01-02-2007 at 10:26 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    if it was up to me i would say.............................................No

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    if it was up to me i would say.............................................No
    Damn you and your cruel personality.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    SCREW IT!! I don't want to comeback anyways...I just lost my internet connection so I wouldn't have a use for this site anyways or torrents...I am using a lab at a university.... I guess all my accounts on all my sites can just go in the trash.......I rather let all my accounts on all the sites rot in h*ll than give them away for free......hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by DontCare View Post
    Come on...it's a new year for crying out loud....I feel sorry for people who hold grudges for eternity....in the bible...it siads "thou should forgive"...come on!!!!!

Since I can't comeback anyways....I like to make a confession.....I have a major crush on "Shamong"...

I always found it funny that she has " getting stoned " as her favorite hobbie or interest...hehe
    I dont think that forgiveness works like that. There is a limit and frankly according to reality you broke that limit.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Fu*k torrents!!!!!.....I am sick and tired of downloading crap anyways.....

Reality...I am really a good guy...I wished you a "merry Christmas" in private message...remeber? It takes alot of "thoughtfullness" and a nice person inorder to do something like that....

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    see me and gamer4eva can read you like a book now.... you remind me of the episode of the simpsons when the boy cried wolf

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Shadowfire's Avatar catch-22 BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Steps to bor's post process:

1. beg
    1.5 (occasional) sometimes sounding aiight and rational, sometimes gets back to begging.
    2. don't get, so beg some more. gets more and more annoying to people. calls people chief, friend, etc. to suck up.
    3. decides that begging is getting nowhere (smarty), so starts to diss whatever he's begging for
    4. dissing impresses nobody, so starts swearing, using God's name in vain, etc. gets flamed at more and more
    5. gets banned/warned/restricted/etc. stops posting for a while
    6. come back, repeat

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    see me and gamer4eva can read you like a book now.... you remind me of the episode of the simpsons when the boy cried wolf
    Me loves the simpsons.... Its so hilarious how a fat overgrown idiot manages to do anything and come out alive in one piece!!!

Dontcare it doesn't take much to say merry christmas.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    My SCT offer is still on... Man...that one just cracks me up.....I was just messing around.....everyone knows that no one has SCT....so what's the big deal....come on...did it just for a laugh....
    Last edited by DontCare; 01-02-2007 at 10:47 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast