Thread: The Haunted (i Think)

Anyone know of an old film which i think is called the haunted, about a couple who move into this possesed house and the spirit goes through the wall and that like a black mist. sorry to be vauge but anyone know of it????

2. Movies & TV   -   #2

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Hmmm...not quite sure what haunted house film you are talking about, but I know that its not the Haunted. The Haunted took place in the desert and was about the ghost of a woman who was executed. GIve some more details and I may be able to help ya out.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    it was about a couple who got this house and it was possesed from a spirit, theres one bit in it where the ghost shags the guy lol! and i think the womans parents live next door and when the spirit goes through the wall it goes into there house and they see it, plus they move the kids out the house for the night and it follows them!!!

thanks for the reply, does that help?

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    ROFL. Huh...at any point during this film is there a floating phonebooth?

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    lmao, not to sure, why? u got a name?

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Yeah...ironically enough, the Haunted. I read more into it, and its about this family being haunted by a female ghost. A naked horse riding female ghost (go figure). Anywho somehow the dad dies. And they mentioned a floating telephone booth.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    ive searched for it and cant find it, oh well nevermind