Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Software to run multiple same program like games in single PC?

Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    I haven't tried it much, but I know that there are guides on how to do it for GW and RO, and probably every other online game under the sun, if people have been interested enough.

How to solve it appears to differ between games, tho'.

GW needs you to do a reghack and use two user profiles I think, whereas RO needs you to hex the client (used to work on gw too, but that's been buggered).

Try googling for stuff like "multiple instances" or "double client" + the title of your game

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    spenz's Avatar Friendly guy BT Rep: +5
    @mate soul
    yeah sadly i tested it with Vmware and it didn't work.

@mate Snny
    thanks a lot for the suggestion mate, the game i was playing by the way was "Tantra online" i heard from the other forums too that they can run multiple clients on it, so that they can still play while selling there stuffs. sadly, they won't bother to give instructions on how to do it. and many says they were just bluffing because multiple instances with tantra online is impossible. tnx again mate.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    k, can't find anything specific about hexing that client, but it might be possible to do it like with GW.

That, however, involves reghacking one user profile in windows to have a different search path, having two copies of the installation folder, one in the new path, and switching between two user profiles in windows, having an account logged in for each profile.

I can't guarantee this will work tho', as Tantra Online isn't GW, so I'd get a second opinion if I were you.

Edit: I assume that there is a way to do it, btw, I don't think it seems impossible. Someone just has to find it.
    Last edited by Snee; 01-08-2007 at 11:36 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12