Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How to get invites to private trackers...

Quote Originally Posted by phonicsmonkey View Post
    define good
    Think djkamikaze did I good job.
    Quote Originally Posted by djkamikaze View Post
    I would sugggest avoiding trading invites... get yourself known in the forums of just about any half-decent private site (get in during open signups), and be a good member there with a ratio of at least 1.0-1.1, and after a few months, people will get to know what kind of member you are and getting invites should be fairly easy.
    Check out the open sign-ups thread. Join a couple sites, be a good member and active in the forums or irc - make friends. Sooner or later invites will come. But be realistic, try to find sites that meet your needs and interests, don't expect to get into the ultra-exclusive sites right away.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    It's difficult getting invites but sometimes they just fall into your hands

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by kimii View Post
    I would sugggest avoiding trading invites... get yourself known in the forums of just about any half-decent private site (get in during open signups), and be a good member there with a ratio of at least 1.0-1.1, and after a few months, people will get to know what kind of member you are and getting invites should be fairly easy.
    ... Trading will only get you banned and resort to using proxies and numerous emails etc etc. On TPG, sites work together banning bad members. So if you did something bad on one site... you could be facing consequences on other sites as well.
    You sounds like a spy, you even have disabled privileges.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    fishondee's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    having trouble with getting invites myself.help

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    can anyone tell me how to get invites, im new to the trading scene and i have no trackers, can someone send me one? i heard ScT was good

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Good advice

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    DISABLED PRIVS
    well, i think that the best way of getting invites is just to ask for one at site's irc channel. but u need to show your good ratio at at least 2 torrent sites)

so if u r very new, just start from some very easy to get torrent site, and after building a nice ratio there u can start thinking of getting an invite to higher sites, ect...

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Check out the open sign-ups or invite friends

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123