Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: newshosting down?

tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Anyone noticed that ever since they got their new site they don't post about server problems in the news anymore.

2. Newsgroups   -   #12
    towerblocks's Avatar MW2 ADDiCT
    Quote Originally Posted by rossco View Post
    Anyone noticed that ever since they got their new site they don't post about server problems in the news anymore.
    Yeah, I've checked there site a few times recently and noticed it

3. Newsgroups   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by stephenchow View Post
    My apologise.
    It happens all because of my fault, I share my NewsHosting account with my girl and she posted it on a forum, thousands of members there are using it for free, that's why download speed is slow down these days.
    Sorry again
    Have a nice weekend with your girl
    Bye
    Ha Ha Ha, Your GF pwned you, Be careful sharing accounts, I was using 10 connections and got an email off them saying to set it to 8 or my account could be disabled, So if they catch you sharing accounts, It could be a straight ban.

4. Newsgroups   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by towerblocks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stephenchow View Post
    My apologise.
    It happens all because of my fault, I share my NewsHosting account with my girl and she posted it on a forum, thousands of members there are using it for free, that's why download speed is slow down these days.
    Sorry again
    Have a nice weekend with your girl
    Bye
    Ha Ha Ha, Your GF pwned you, Be careful sharing accounts, I was using 10 connections and got an email off them saying to set it to 8 or my account could be disabled, So if they catch you sharing accounts, It could be a straight ban.
    Take it easy, dude
    I've just kidding

5. Newsgroups   -   #15
    duynghia's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimi... View Post
    Anyone know where I can get a free trial from another USP without having to give card details?
    NewsDemon will give you a free 1GB 8 connection limited trial account, but as far as I know NewsDemon is Newshosting's reseller so I guess you may get download speed as same as Newshosting does.
    You may ask for a NewsDemon's test account HERE.

Oh Jimi...long time no see, how are you doing?
    I'll lend you my GigaNews account for a free test if you asked for it,Jimi...

My friend told me that once time she tried to setting connections to 16 and got a Newshosting abuse warning, then reduced connections to 12,and it's fine,she don't get warning anymore.

I heard that Newshosting account could be shared for 2 different IPs safety. I have no idea because I haven't tried it yet. On the other hand, I know a guy who share it for 4 people and account got suspended after received many abuse warning letters and the credit card that had used to sign up banned account can't be used to create a new one.

Thank you
    Last edited by duynghia; 01-08-2007 at 10:28 AM.

6. Newsgroups   -   #16
    PityDaFoo!
    I have been getting reall bad speed to, less than half of what I normally get, I have tried changing ports and it doesn't make any difference

7. Newsgroups   -   #17
    FriLock's Avatar Mr. Fantabulous
    Newshosting speeds have been fine for me today but I am in the US.
    Only TRUE Quality way to share file is to use the USENET BABY! | http://www.newshosting.com = AWESOME!

8. Newsgroups   -   #18
    PityDaFoo!
    I'm still getting deadly slow speeds while downloading headers and my speed is really erratic when download parts ...anyone else having trouble?

9. Newsgroups   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by TekBanger View Post
    I'm still getting deadly slow speeds while downloading headers and my speed is really erratic when download parts ...anyone else having trouble?
    Same here, Was ok few hours ago, But past few hours speed has dropped.

10. Newsgroups   -   #20
    LinkS v2.0's Avatar LinkS BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    cant believe you guys still use newshosting even after it not working for most people multiple times.
    Mr Angry

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast