Thread: Sims 8 in 1 Installation

How do you install it? I've burned everything on a cd, but what's the guide to installing it? I've installed it but in the folder has a bunch of folders, two .dll files, an icon, a text document, and the Sims program that says its Makin Magic. What do I do now? Did the installation finish completly? Do I do something with the program file? Please help!

2. Games   -   #2
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    ...What?
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

3. Games   -   #3
    can I curse? FUCK!
    Wow dude. You need to calm down and give us a complete run of how you did it step by step and point out the problem in a nice and organized manner.

4. Games   -   #4
    Okay. Sorry. Well I inserted the first cd and it probably took a long while. Then when they asked for disk2.pak, I inserted the sencond cd for awhile then put in the first cd again. Later, they asked for disk3.pak so I did that and yea. Then it seems like the installation was aborted and I don't know if it's fully installed yet and all that was in the Maxis/Sims 8 in 1 folder was the things listed above. What do I do? Reinstall it?

5. Games   -   #5
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    Quote Originally Posted by angelbunny1114 View Post
    What do I do? Reinstall it?
    Sure give it a shot. Also screenies, or error messages would be nice, too.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

6. Games   -   #6

7. Games   -   #7
    It works, but now I have a problem installing downloaded items. They all appear in the Downloaded folder when installed, but only like 3 out of maybe 10-15 of them work. Plus how can you make more neighborhoods. Thanks in advance!!!

8. Games   -   #8
    timbo55
    thanks

9. Games   -   #9
    jamaican mahn BT Rep: +1
    i bought this and i spent soo much money when i went to another shop it was a lot cheaper!!

10. Games   -   #10
    timbo55
    Thank U!