Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: huns under par

JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    http://today.reuters.co.uk/news/arti...-C1-Headline-2

The Pars haven't even scored in like their last 4 games.

LeGuen must be pissing himself.

2. Lounge   -   #2

Mais non, moi?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    ian durrant for manager full time is my vote.
    there's two things in this life i hate; 1. Cultural discrimination and 2. Gypsies

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Durrant Must Stay.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    I hadn't realise they'd sacked him, I was wondering why Barry Ferguson had suddenly been reinstated.

Does the manager of Rangers have to be protestant?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    no, just a bigot.
    there's two things in this life i hate; 1. Cultural discrimination and 2. Gypsies

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Ava Estelle View Post
    I hadn't realise they'd sacked him, I was wondering why Barry Ferguson had suddenly been reinstated.

Does the manager of Rangers have to be protestant?
    Ferguson didn't have to be re-instated, he had only lost the Captaincy. Which Gavin Rae kept for today even with Ferguson playing.

They really were shocking, it was magic.

There was a great "shock, horror, LeGeun is a Catholic" thing in the Daily Ranger when he came at first. He actually replied that he was brought up a Catholic but wasn't really one now. He only went once a year and that was more a family tradition than a religious thing. He should have kept his yap shut, answering it gave the matter credibility it didn't deserve.

Jock Stein had a Protestant signing policy. True Story. He reckoned if there was a good Protestant and a good Catholic, then if he took the Protestant the huns had lost two potential players, as they wouldn't sign the Tim. Genious.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    manker's Avatar effendi
    How does the manager know if someone is a Catholic or not.

Surely it would be contrary to employment law to ask prior to offering the player a deal and hiring a PI to look into the player's past would be overkill, like.

Can Scotch people tell just by looking?
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    How does the manager know if someone is a Catholic or not.

Surely it would be contrary to employment law to ask prior to offering the player a deal and hiring a PI to look into the player's past would be overkill, like.

Can Scotch people tell just by looking?
    Nope, they used to ask.

Derek Whyte had trial at both Celtic and Rangers. However someone from Ibrox phoned his Dad to ask what school he went to (obviously the name wasn't clear enough). His Dad told them to fuck off and took the lad to sign a Paradise. This is a story as related by DW himself.

When Souness took over one of the questions he asked Murray was if he could sign Catholics. Murray told him he could sign whoever he fucking wanted, so long as they were the right player for the team.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    You've got to remember that CNNA (Catholics need not apply) is not that far in the past, in the West of Scotland. As is "Pets allowed. No Irish" in boarding houses.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast