Thread: Counter-strike!

I hope you guys know a bit about CS, so you mite be able to help me. I re-setup my machine with XP, half-life and CS. It started off with me joining the game in 15 - 20 seconds, however now it seems to take 50 - 60 seconds. Please help thanx aintgottime

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    search your half-life or cs retail dir for

custom.hpk

delete all

this file contains ALL the sprays of anyone you played with and loads itself up each game

3. Games   -   #3
    So do I just delete that file?

4. Games   -   #4
    yes it is more of a cache of thier sprays.... pointless!

5. Games   -   #5
    Thats sort of helped, but not really. I cant figure it out. There must be a reason why it use to take 20 seconds to get into a game and now why it takes 50 seconds. Any more advice send it my way!

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by aintgottime@19 May 2003 - 22:04
    Thats sort of helped, but not really. I cant figure it out. There must be a reason why it use to take 20 seconds to get into a game and now why it takes 50 seconds. Any more advice send it my way!
    are you using kazaa and downloading stuff at the background cuz it takes up bandwidth I suppose.

7. Games   -   #7
    Nope nothing like that. Once in the game there isnt a problem, its just getting in there it annoys me that I have to wait 60 seconds to get in the game. 20 seconds was nice but some times its like 70 seconds. its got to be something simple but i cant figure out wat