Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: How many sites have you been banned at for whatever reason.

TYPE R's Avatar ( ^ ^ ) BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    1 for me

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Flip RepresenT BT Rep: +5
    None =)

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I got banned from TL for cheating, which obviously wasnt the case. We sorted things out and I got unbanned the same day after telling my story. Too bad i still get random "youve been banned from this site" messages when browsing the site.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Jaits's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +3
    i bet i hold the record ... i ve been banned from pretty much every torrent site (literaly - even exotic sites that ppl crave to get into) in existance in the past yr... offcourse i have accts in all of them still but thats another story...

as to the y... i d rather not discuss this... besides the ppl that need to know, know

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I personally would feel like dying if i got banned from my major sites.

Well not as extreme as dying but i would feel sad.
    Last edited by gamer4eva; 01-09-2007 at 04:01 PM.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Jaits's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +3
    well the value u give to a ban of a torrent site account is propotional to the diffulty it is for u to reobtain a new account... in my case, its just a post away... coupled with gd private proxies (100mb+) and u can change ips and d/l through proxies at crazy speeds with no drawbacks due to the use of the proxy... i recon the only sites that u would indeed value ur account at are the ones that dont offer invites and/or are secure (not many sites)...

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Kruger's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    I'm not banned even in a single site(as far as I know), and I really hope that this won't change

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    mestari's Avatar Witchmaster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    "xiits" means cheaters in Finland some CS language...!

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    RevolionTT...I think it was for inactivity. I got on without an invite and now I realized how valuable that site is. :-( I wish someone would invite me. I promise I'll will stay active. I had a 2to1 ration too. :-(

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    ... can't touch this BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by johtaja View Post
    "xiits" means cheaters in Finland some CS language...!
    yes, that is what it means. this is a reply from a staff member at FB regarding my ban:

"sorry, no luck with your case. your invitetree is full of ratiocheaters, so we're unwilling to let you back in. no hard feelings? you're just a casulty of war against cheaters."

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast