Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trusted trader points

peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Hey I like it , just noticed it beside my member name . Kinda made me feel all warm and fuzzy like . Its a good idea actually , as I felt quite honored that two people would vouch for me as I'm new to the Torrent's .

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    Ah crap sorry Reality but thats me , a day late and a dollar short .

Hey wait a minute it has its draw backs too I guess ? People who don't use Bit torrent clients but share programs or cracks in PM's or News Groups are just chumps ?

Don't have the answer but just seems unfair ? The old "You can't please all of the people all of the time" seems to crop up ? Not trying to start a pissing contest but just MHO .

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    ...Trading Rep and what does one do to earn it?
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    Oh god no, I asked then my post got deleted ! Waiting with baited breath for an answer kind mods . Thought I was on moderation ? Why don't you retrieve my post and go from there ?

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    Ah I don't want to cause trouble as its Xmas but just a question I had asked first , and to be honest I know the rules . "Don't question the mods when your post gets deleted ".

When you get a respected member asking a honest question why not just leave it ,warts and all ? Hmm the respected member was Clocker as my contribution seems to count for shit .
    Last edited by peat moss; 12-25-2006 at 01:11 AM.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    WTF are you on about?
    You asked this question and got banned?

I'm confuzzled.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    Actually I asked an honest question like yours , sorry for the grief as it seems I stand alone ? My topic was deleted for what ever reason , and was glad for the opportunity to question it ?

You know what, the Mods can go fuck them selves as I stand here with no back up ,just my word ? And that's good enough for me .

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    Your post wasnt deleted. You made a post regarding the new setup. Then I linked you to the thread about it. Since your comment was about it and you now knew where the thread was it was merged. Thought you knew your post was moved but my g00f if I confused you and appoligizes for that. Would be fine if you want me to move it back with this though thought your input was better off in that thread. You know you reach me anytime if you want. Anyway heres the link about this...
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bitto...-thread-144759

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by RealitY View Post
    Your post wasnt deleted. You made a post regarding the new setup. Then I linked you to the thread about it. Since your comment was about it and you now knew where the thread was it was merged. Thought you knew your post was moved but my g00f if I confused you and appoligizes for that. Would be fine if you want me to move it back with this though thought your input was better off in that thread. You know you reach me anytime if you want. Anyway heres the link about this...
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bitto...-thread-144759
    why merge it in the first place?
    All that got you was anoother thread started about it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast