Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Repairing Iso Files

I would like to know cause i just recently got ut2k3 and i would like to know how to play it it is like over 700 megs so it doesnt fit on a cd it is a .iso so when i tryed buring it with nero it say please insert diff. media... and i tryed isobuster but after i extracted them it had a erro in one of the files... i would really apriciate some help on ether helping me burn it to a cd or an iso phile repaierer

2. Games   -   #2
    You'd have to give us more clues about the sort of error.
    Instead of burning you can also use Daemontools(virtual cd-drive=freeware)and so test
    the app or game .
    CdrWin also has the option to test images.

3. Games   -   #3
    ok what it say when i try to burn the .iso with nero is "There is not enoguh space to burn this compilation unto this medium. Please insert antoher medium that provides more space." yea thats it now i am useing 700 meg disk now what seems to be the problem cause i dont know how to get ut2k3 into a disk, how did any of you guys get it? please help!

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    where can i get that daemons tool. i dont wanna burn this postal 2 file.

5. Games   -   #5
    g0f3rrr try using CDMAGE to check for errors on the bin, then rebuild the sectors after you scan them.

pitbul Nero worked fine for burning postal 2

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    no last time i tried it ended up messing up my file as it was burning and now i have to start downloading it all over again. and thats a huge ass file im not even half way thur the download.

7. Games   -   #7
    @g0f3rrr : did you enable overburn (Nero/options/expert features)
    on 700mb disks you can usually overburn to 705mb,else use larger capacity cdr's.

@Pitbul : http://www.daemon-tools.cc/

8. Games   -   #8
    Originally posted by Pitbul@19 May 2003 - 17:07
    no last time i tried it ended up messing up my file as it was burning and now i have to start downloading it all over again. and thats a huge ass file im not even half way thur the download.
    It was probably a corrupted file did you scan it for errors?

9. Games   -   #9
    scan it how? what do you use to scan it?

also there is no such thing as a bigger disk then 700 megs unless you go into dvd's which can get up to 9 gigs! erhem*

10. Games   -   #10
    Poster
    before yeah. then i duno what happened and it got messed up so now im downloading a diffrent postal 2 file.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast