Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Got ScP acc. want O**k invite

raspberry1331's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    most people signing up here just wait for ScP becoming more valuable... quite funny, because this way it wont.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Flip RepresenT BT Rep: +5
    thats the sad truth...

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    I am getting a lot of criticism here for trying to trade this account.
    Firstly I only have one account at ScP.
    Secondly there is no way of knowing whether you will like a new site until you join up. If you join and you feel that you aren't going to use the site, for whatever reason what do you do? Seems to me you have 3 choices.
    1. Don't use it and eventually you lose it
    2. Don't use it but log-in occasionally so you don't lose it (which it seems a lot of people are doing) which on a site with only 2000 members will kill it.
    3. Trade it and try to get an account at a site that you will use and the ScP account goes to someone who will use it (which surely is better for the site)

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Music Fascist BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by raspberry1331 View Post
    most people signing up here just wait for ScP becoming more valuable... quite funny, because this way it wont.
    thats what you get when you advertise a new site on 2 invite trading forums in an effort to get people to sign up

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    raspberry1331's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    @wheeloftime: i was not aiming this at you. its just that i always have a bad feeling when somebody mentions this tracker ScP (i even hate the sound of its name), so i had to get this out.

anyway, im sure you will manage to find somebody giving you an oink free, you just have to prove that you are a good guy.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    PanEko's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by wheeloftime View Post
    I am getting a lot of criticism here for trying to trade this account.
    Firstly I only have one account at ScP.
    Secondly there is no way of knowing whether you will like a new site until you join up. If you join and you feel that you aren't going to use the site, for whatever reason what do you do? Seems to me you have 3 choices.
    1. Don't use it and eventually you lose it
    2. Don't use it but log-in occasionally so you don't lose it (which it seems a lot of people are doing) which on a site with only 2000 members will kill it.
    3. Trade it and try to get an account at a site that you will use and the ScP account goes to someone who will use it (which surely is better for the site)

dude, what did u think huh? after 4-5 days? that it will have 50 seeders on each torrent?
    Com'on think about it

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I am using the site a lot because there is nothing wrong with it really.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    blacklisted's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4eva View Post
    I am using the site a lot because there is nothing wrong with it really.
    yeah me too loving it....... there are so many nice packs already and the speeds are also real nice

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Cerise's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    except the pre time but it's definately going better since a few days

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    The site needs more uploaders with FAST speeds. I would say atleast 20mbit speed for uploader.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast