Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: have sct for ftn

nfsbeeddd
    as u see i want only ftn

dont offerd anything or pm me for another site ok

pm me

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Shadowfire's Avatar catch-22 BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I'm curious as to why the same people have trusted you, and you trusted them, etc.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    kavalchuk17's Avatar Something RETIRED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    wow, im suprized people arent jumping all over this.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Maybe because he isnt a established member here yet and sct is not something u see being offered everyday
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Probably are just PMing him like crazy and not having time to post, not realizing that his profile makes him look damned suspicious. To me, at least.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Last time I posted I joke at the thread of some guy who's asking free sct invite, like "Invite sent " and after that there was my inbox filled with requests for invite...rofl

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    ps2king's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    well i pm'd him to see if he had a screen as proof, but aint heard nethin

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    jaum's Avatar )-0-0-( BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35

go tiger

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    He's spending time on his other account, doctordree, to post a thread offering FTN so that the two accounts don't seem to have one owner. When mentioned with why he doesn't want to take ScT from nfsbeedd, he'll say that he already has it.

And now he's spending time on his yet other account, divorcedman, not realizing that he posted the offer as doctordree.

Isn't this clicking together for anyone else besides me? Or am I just paranoid?

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    ps2king's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfire View Post
    He's spending time on his other account, doctordree, to post a thread offering FTN so that the two accounts don't seem to have one owner. When mentioned with why he doesn't want to take ScT from nfsbeedd, he'll say that he already has it.

And now he's spending time on his yet other account, divorcedman, not realizing that he posted the offer as doctordree.

Isn't this clicking together for anyone else besides me? Or am I just paranoid?
    lol i see it now, an they have all left each other same rep, and none from neone else. think we hav a scammer.

good work

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast