Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: UltraViolet

Poster
    Dissapointing, Trailer mislead me and my freinds and we went to see it the first day and was it dissapointing. there is no story line and no character development, just mindless fighting and mindless emotional scenes which dont even make sense. However the mindless fighting scenes are amamzing, there is this one with liek a chinese mafia WHOOO!!, all of them get owned. But just dont watch this movie in theathers, download it or sumthing else ... its horrible.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by neotheone
    Dissapointing, Trailer mislead me and my freinds and we went to see it the first day and was it dissapointing. there is no story line and no character development, just mindless fighting and mindless emotional scenes which dont even make sense. However the mindless fighting scenes are amamzing, there is this one with liek a chinese mafia WHOOO!!, all of them get owned. But just dont watch this movie in theathers, download it or sumthing else ... its horrible.
    It looked like Aeon Flux. I was gonna skip it anyway.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    almost wasted my money to go see it... but luckly someone at work saw it and convinced me otherwise. I wish terrible movies would stop coming out.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Awesome song on the trailer though... 24 by Jem.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    ill prolly just download it...its sumthni to watch...

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    meh, the only thing out now is a cam. i may watch it if the quality is viewable...

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    hippychick's Avatar Memo, what memo? BT Rep: +5
    I saw this movie lastnight...
    DOWNLOAD it dont waste your time or money in a theater lol..this movie was pure crap. It has cool special effects and thats all.
    A very messed up plot (if you want to call it a plot lol) that goes in all directions and never makes any sense.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    this movie judging from trailers looks like crap. IT looks kind of like aeon flux which i never bothered to see but i know its still crap.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    This movie lacked so much of a story, I wouldn't even say that its worth downloading. UltraViolet had so much potential in terms of the graphics and special effects, but the crappy storyline and choppy scenes make it an entire waste of time. The fight scenes aren't even worth watching either... theres one scene where she dodges bullets on a roof with a circle of Thai guys around her and she dodges the bullets so that they shoot each other. To sum it all up: THE MOVIE MAKES NO SENSE and it isn't worth watching AT ALL.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Its magic baby!
    I thought it was watchable for the action scenes, bit of a pointless plot but mila is quite convincing as a weird vampire woman, comparable to aeon flux in terms of a sexy woman who kicks ass. I guess it could be considered as a female rambo figure. But i guess over use of cgi destroys any likely hood of realism that as well as the fact that the plot didn't really have any depth means that this isn't a film that should be paid for!
    Wiz.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast