Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: RABBIT -what the....?

JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    We may lose our accounts. But believe me we dont go down without a fight.
    eee

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Ne'tu's Avatar Member BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Guys, one good thing about it: we did a very good job trading invites at FTWR, almost all of us had an account there...

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    DISABLED PRIVS
    good thing you were all banned, shouldn't be trading invites for private trackers on public forums like these

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Ok ftn snitch.
    eee

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Moonspell13's Avatar Saltwater... BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by thedude0 View Post
    good thing you were all banned, shouldn't be trading invites for private trackers on public forums like these
    Seriously man, get a life.. You're pathetic.. feel sorry for you..

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    DISABLED PRIVS
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonspell13 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thedude0 View Post
    Seriously man, get a life.. You're pathetic.. feel sorry for you..
    People who "don't go down without a fight", make topics like https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bitto...f-t-w-r-148694 and hope it'll be ftwr's end sooner than expected are pathetic, not me

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Moonspell13's Avatar Saltwater... BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    You answered polite so i'll answer polite to you too:
    Might be true, but isn't pathetic snitching on other ppl and reporting them?
    The time you spend snitching you can spend on the site you're doing something waaaay more constructive.. (you know, uploading a torrent etc. hanging on irc, on forums, support etc.. )

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    I don't think pathetic is snitching on others, and reporting them, it's part of the job description. What I think is pathetic is, trading all ones accounts, for an sct invite, or feeling the need to collect as many sites as possible, and going against site rules by trading them. If a staff member from a community wants to check up, and see who is trading their invites, and then does something about it...this is not pathetic.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    I don't think pathetic is snitching on others, and reporting them, it's part of the job description.
    So you think that someone who does this had any honor left? Also why don't you answer in me previous post?

What I think is pathetic is, trading all ones accounts, for an sct invite, or feeling the need to collect as many sites as possible,
    I agree on that

and going against site rules by trading them. If a staff member from a community wants to check up, and see who is trading their invites, and then does something about it...this is not pathetic.
    Well that's a loooong debate which has been done many times so we're definetely not reach any conclusion...

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    It looks to me like they simply banned the whole invitee tree maybe even a few stages back.
    EX: Bob invited Larry
    Larry invited Jill and Gertrude
    Who in return invited 4 users ect...

They maybe have caught one of the first ones trading invites still and thus disabled any accounts spawned off of BOB or visa versa ... Caught 1 down the line and followed it back to bob.
    Either case they dont want their invites to be traded and it would be only right in their own methods for them to try and enforce it.
    On the side note sorry it lead to sooo many of your accounts being disabled.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast