Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: RABBIT -what the....?

walczanin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    that was an own goal u know?
    ftwr wont be the same ever again.
    That what u have riuned, cant be rebuild in month or two. Infact it was a harakiri for ya guys->ftwr
    @Patriot foreve -> exactly mate, FST rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!

to ftwr staff: remember guys, its a comminity of users, what makes random sites top ones, not stuff, not stupid rules

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    Quote Originally Posted by walczanin
    to ftwr staff: remember guys, its a comminity of users, what makes random sites top ones, not stuff, not stupid rules
    good point

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Personally it is commitment of users that makes a site worth looking at!!!
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    i had an account there, several hundred gigs uploaded, nice ratio... now it's gone

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    -------
    Last edited by RainRoofer; 07-05-2007 at 09:02 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    i am pissed indeed...

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    shikotee's Avatar Of Crazy Mind
    Yup - sounds like we have great champions of BT here.

Why bother to understand the values someone else cherishes, when you can simply thrust your own forward.

"remember guys, its a comminity of users, what makes random sites top ones, not stuff, not stupid rules"

I don't suppose that it ever occured for you even for a second that maybe the site is not interested in achieving your so called "top site" status.

These rules are not meant to oppress you. If you do not like the philosophy of the site, you have so many other places you can go to. Not every tracker is going to be the universal embodiment of your so-called perfect tracker.

Try to imagine for a second that the values that you believe in are not necessarily universal.

Yeah - alot of good people got screwed in this process, and that sucks.
    Instead of flaming at the mods of the site, I recommend that you turn your anger on the people who disrespected the philosophy of the site, as they are the TRUE reason as to why this happened. Had they not done the things that they did, none of this would have happened.

So you call someone who honors rules a deragatory snitch?
    Lol - I call the ones who sold out the site the snitches.

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    Moonspell13's Avatar Saltwater... BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by shikotee View Post
    This rule definately seems to be a pain in the #$%^&, but it is understandable as to why it would be put into place. We live in an age where instant gratification is an expectation, and patience is hardly ever practiced.

With that said.... despite the fact that it is Day#1 for me, I'm itching to check out this section!!!
    Hmmm about a month ago you wanted so badly to join the invites section...
    A little bit confused aren't you?[<----the usual newbie who right now is probably begging the rabbits to give him an invite for the good support he provides for the here ] Anyway, plz mind your own bussiness..

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    silly silly people what did yall expect?Why join a site and then break one of thier bigest rules?Dont you know many of us like having a place that isnt open for just anyone?you were part of a family and you betrayd them all.you all got just what you deserved.

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    Shalafi's Avatar The Trader BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    You will get just what u deserved too

We Shall See.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast