Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is The X2 Dvd Rip On Kazza Real?!

Originally posted by gimli_the_dwarf1@19 May 2003 - 21:24
    well?
    I don't know why people act un-inteligent sometimes. The movie X-Men 2.. hasn't even 1 month that it came out. For the DVD to come out.. it takes from 6 to 8 months to develop the DVD. So what makes you think that 2 weeks after the movie was reliesed.. is it going to be in DVD quality? Its all common Sense. Of Course its not true....

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Originally posted by zhelynd@20 May 2003 - 16:54
    how much can you see with 500k???

and it's not like i never used the avi preview before but it's just it never works, all i saw was black screen
    If all you see is a black screen it means what you downloaded was a black film mislabeled to get you to download it. All you need is about 2mb or the amount given by others here to discern if it's the real thing. Most of the asswipes putting up fakes probably don't even take time to see what film company put the film out so you'll have a 20th century fox icon to start a film put out by columbia or mgm etc.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Originally posted by lenny_vp@21 May 2003 - 03:08
    I don't know why people act un-inteligent sometimes. The movie X-Men 2.. hasn't even 1 month that it came out. For the DVD to come out.. it takes from 6 to 8 months to develop the DVD. So what makes you think that 2 weeks after the movie was reliesed.. is it going to be in DVD quality? Its all common Sense. Of Course its not true....
    Sometimes it came out with screeners before DVD or VHS, if u heart about it ,so....think about it.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Originally posted by lenny_vp@20 May 2003 - 18:08
    you're uninformed, my friend. movie studios often create DVDs of brand new films that are still playing in theaters, to be viewed by people within the industry (such as the Motion Picture Academy). these are called screener copies, and sometimes they get into the "wrong" hands and end up being distributed on the internet.

screeners usually have anti-piracy warnings that run across the picture while the movie is playing, or a few minutes of the movie may have the color drained out, but for all intents and purposes they are "DVD quality."

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    well I downlaod all of it
    it's a movie called Orange County
    Divx from DVD Rip, great quality so

but not relate to X-men2

ADiab

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    I Cant understand why people dont use avi preview to check video downloads?
    download a few meg then check if its what you hope it is,
    at least check file names, I mean if your expecting X2.avi and the files called
    Orange County.avi, well, chances are its gonna be Orange County.avi.

Ps - Rabid watch it or you`ll go blind

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12