Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lost Money over POS Ubisoft Game...

Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post

I can't play it. My 5-year old kicked me outta the basement cuz she's watching Jump In on the Disney Channel.

The little bugger.
    lol

just got back from downtown and i bougth the game while i was there, 79 bucks for the limited edition.

cant wait to play it but stupid univ. says otherwise, gotta finish a bunch of assignments first b4 playing it
    I still haven't played it. After I wrested control of my big screen from my little bugger, I just didn't feel like it.

Translation: I tivoed the Wizards game underneath her Disney show and so had to watch it.

I almost started it up but wanted to play it with surround sound and the subwoofer blasting....wifey had to go to work this mornin'.

I couldn't imagine feeling like playing a Wii game last night. I may as well had done night wind sprints.

2. Games   -   #12
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    I just scored 53 bucks off Best Buy today and I have a new PSP. lol Fuck Best Buy.

lol @ the geico commercial

3. Games   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Gam3Guy View Post
    I just scored 53 bucks off Best Buy today and I have a new PSP. lol Fuck Best Buy.
    When you refer to new PSP did you brick your old one ..And what firmware did the new one come with...As far as I'm concerned best buys only reason for being is for price matching

4. Games   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by accat13 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gam3Guy View Post
    When you refer to new PSP did you brick your old one ..And what firmware did the new one come with...As far as I'm concerned best buys only reason for being is for price matching
    lol Ok. So here's what I did: I took my car keys (where the hell is my swiss army knife?) and opened the UMD drive and busted a little metal thing by the laser (it looked like it was) and I told them that my PSP couldn't read discs anymore and I got my brand new, unfortunately, TA-082 PSP but it was version 2.71 and I downgraded it to 1.5 and then upgraded to 3.03 OE-B.

The current price for the core version of the system is $199.99, so I made about $53 after tax the Best Buy lady told me. Btw, I had a 2 year replacement plan, otherwise I wouldn't be able to do this.
    Last edited by silent h3ro; 01-14-2007 at 12:30 AM.

5. Games   -   #15
    I'm sitting at 3.02 OE-B on a Ta-082 can't really see much point in upgrading to 3.03 OE-B since all is working well.Its funny you mention the UMD drive mine seems to be having a little trouble releasing the disc,I have to try it a few times before it pops out...(it opens it just seems the disc gets stuck inside ) Don't really want to return it , might get stuck with bad firmware version.Guess I will live with it for awhile...

6. Games   -   #16
    I would return it. Exchange it for a new PSP and look for the lettering on the PSP box which corresponds to the firmware so you know what ur getting. That sounds like a very annoying problem. If they keep the PSPs locked away or in the back of the store just tell them which version (letter on the box) that you want and they'll give it to you. I already exchanged 3 PSPs and I asked them before and they got me a 2.0 PSP but that was a while back.

lol Btw, I think I know which part releases the disk, I jerked it with my hand a few times (lol, yeah it sounds bad when I word it that way) just to make sure the UMD drive was fucked for good, although the disc still came out, it just couldn't be read.
    Last edited by silent h3ro; 01-14-2007 at 01:18 AM.

7. Games   -   #17
    suprafreak6's Avatar Suprafreak6 is Back!
    all i gotta say is gamestop.com... i always check that place before i buy stuff..but i havn't bought anything in a long long time... since halo 2 release date

8. Games   -   #18
    Poster
    You really should read there returns policy...

Non-returnable items
    Non-returnable items include labor and/or installation services; consumable items such as phone cards, food and drink; or items that are damaged or abused. Opened computer software, movies, music and video games can be exchanged for the identical item but cannot be returned for a refund.

9. Games   -   #19
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    that game looks terrible

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12