Thread: Whats The Most Stupidest,most Embrassing....

Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    wEll it says it all in the the TITLE...the most stupidest...embarrsing thing u have done??

once me and my friend saw this nice AUDI TT and we started STARING AT it and it was in a parking lot and we thought nobody was in dere and we just started touching the car a bit and staring at it like crazy lol and then suddenly the horn goes on and this guy comes out of the CAr and Starts shouting his assss off at us loool we ran our ass out of dere lol it was sooo funnny...

one of the most embarrassing thing i did wen i was small was...me and my mom went to the mall and my mom was just looking around in the store..and i was like 7-9 yrs old and i was pretty short and i saw this other lady and i thought she was my mom and i started talking to her and i was WALKING with her and then she looks at me and tells me wat r u doin???and i am like "MOM????" i was like totally freaked out lol but it was sooo embarrassing....

OH SHITTTTTTTTTT WRONG PLACE...can sumone plzzzz move this to the LOUNGE...plzz t/y sooo sry....... i am such a retard

My Blog
    I'm still here.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Very Large Member
    I suppose double posting has to count as one of them!!

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    Originally posted by jay973@19 May 2003 - 23:46
    I suppose double posting has to count as one of them!!    
    you forgot, double posting, in the wrong place.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Very Large Member
    I missed that bit.
    Well corrected livy!

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    kooky_kramer's Avatar Poster
    once i wagged school and was driving and i ended up running up the back of my headmasters car at an intersection. He was not very happy.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    lol

um the most embaresing thing ive ever done is walk stait into the glass door at caltex