Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Read it please

PanEko's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    First of all sorry for placing that thread here, but i thought that i will be better noticed in here then in bittorent section, cause its for traders))

Few days ago i started to receive pms from fst members, who asked me to finnish trades which we started at zeropaid forums. Im registerd at zp, under the same nick: PanEko. And that bloke, registered under nickname:

PanEko' aka
    PanEkoo

As u see differences were slightly visible. Then he catched up with idea of sending to peeps at zp screens of my FST profile, trying to gain their trust...Finally case was solved, i proved scam to the mods and they banned him. I thought thats it.......well i was wrong

Just hour ago i received another pm from FST member, asking if im "p2pmaniac from p2p forums - well i didnt think about it as a nickname, but as a p2p maniac - which i am (hehehe), and replied yes. After that this guy asked me to finish the trade from p2pforums - and then i got it. He wrote to that fst member that he is the : PanEko from FST - that hes good and trusted etc etc. Obviously, being banned from zp, he registered this time at p2p under nickname:

p2pmaniac

Well i already asked p2p mods to ban him, but i dont know what that bloke is gonne think of, and under how many nicknames he will register at different forums, so in the end i decide to post here as well, cause im sick and tired answering pms about the trades which i supposedly strarted at zp or p2p or whatever. So whoever pms u from different site and will show u my fst profile - ignore him CAUSE ITS NOT ME

btw what is wrong with that bloke?????????? well unless its love )))))

just to not make it offtopic i have PIRATEBITS acc to give away, so u can post your ratio
    peace

Last edited by PanEko; 01-14-2007 at 12:39 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    kavalchuk17's Avatar Something RETIRED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    ^^^ wtf???

and yeah, i just got a PM from him there. is he a scammer or just wants to use your rep?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by nikmash232 View Post
    WTF???? This has nothing to do with invites. Its rep at stake here mate.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Tk2011's Avatar jungle love BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    What a story lol

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    i was kiddin i read it though
    u dont have to post that...

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by nikmash232 View Post
    i was kiddin i read it though
    u dont have to post that...
    It was kinda hilarious though.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    buddy's Avatar Wanabe saint! BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    That is why we should stick to FST when it comes to invite trading I feel.. Even if occasionally a plague ( like the rabbit disaster) strikes, the price is worth to pay!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    PanEko's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by kavalchuk17 View Post
    ^^^ wtf???

and yeah, i just got a PM from him there. is he a scammer or just wants to use your rep?
    heheh and if he wants to use my rep doesnt it means that hes a scammer??

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    kavalchuk17's Avatar Something RETIRED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Well im just wondering if hes gonna trade fair or not. He wants something i have and im willing to trade it...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast