Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hd Dvd Has Been Cracked And Is On Torrents

Urgent

---------------------
    It has come to the attention of the HDBits staff that with the successful decryption of AACS, the internet has been abuzz about this breakthrough in being able to backup your copyrighted HD DVD's. Add to that the fact that one of our users was able to decryt an HD DVD and upload it here, and people have even more to talk about. To prevent HDBits from receiving any more attention than we want, this new rule is now in effect:

Any users found mentioning this site in any public discussions/boards,
    particularly ones about HD DVD's and AACS encryption, will be immediately banned.

NOTICE: This is a mass pm, it has been sent to everyone
    ------------------------

Took long enough

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Backslash's Avatar you're dead BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    further proof that hd dvd>bluray

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    DKre8ive1's Avatar L0st N S0und BT Rep: +2
    Holly Sh*t 19gigs for one movie dam people better start buying terabyte hard drives and it would suck if the movie turned out to be nuked because of some flaw.

That is way to much bandwidth to spend on just one movie imho.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Backslash's Avatar you're dead BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    well yeah it's hd dvdr, so youd think most people would download it early, burn to hd dvdr, then delete it once they've seeded enough. i, for one, am gonna try to hold off on buying either a blu-ray and hd dvd for as long as i can so i can get a cheaper one that will actually play burned discs

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by DKre8ive1
    Holly Sh*t 19gigs for one movie dam people better start buying terabyte hard drives and it would suck if the movie turned out to be nuked because of some flaw.
    i think standard dvds are of high enough quality, at least for me, but 19.6 gb is just ridiculous

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by HDBITZ View Post
    ---------------------
    It has come to the attention of the HDBits staff that with the successful decryption of AACS, the internet has been abuzz about this breakthrough in being able to backup your copyrighted HD DVD's. Add to that the fact that one of our users was able to decryt an HD DVD and upload it here, and people have even more to talk about. To prevent HDBits from receiving any more attention than we want, this new rule is now in effect:

Any users found mentioning this site in any public discussions/boards,
    particularly ones about HD DVD's and AACS encryption, will be immediately banned.

NOTICE: This is a mass pm, it has been sent to everyone
    ------------------------

Took long enough
    Then why the fuck are you posting it on this forum?

yo

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    He wants to gain attention so the tracker becomes more valuable

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    yeah seems like he made a new acc so posting this news wouldnt ban him at.. you know where. but as long as invites are plentiful i dont think this tracker will go up in rarity, although it's by far the best in its content

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Backslash
    but as long as invites are plentiful i dont think this tracker will go up in rarity, although it's by far the best in its content
    what ever happened to losthdtv, and hdtvtorrents?

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    i know hdtv torrents has been dead for a while. never heard of losthdtv...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast