Thread: Vice City Rocks!

Got my rip working today. Vice City is the best. So is DreDWerkz for all the awsome games. Cant wait for gtavc car moddeling!

2. Games   -   #2
    Do you have a link to where you got it, or are you just going to keep gloating and rubbing it in?

3. Games   -   #3
    u cant post the link publicly but pm me and i'll give u the site

4. Games   -   #4
    To anyone who has the rip.

Any chance of you putting it on Kazzaa for a few days to let it spread around some more??
    And a sig2dat link would be nice aswell but i don't want to ask for too much.

Cheers and beers in advance.

5. Games   -   #5
    I was expecting more from the graphics ...after playing Splinter Cell and Mafia i expected in the year 2003 to have more realistic character models.

They look almost identical to GTA 3

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    Graphics, yea i've seen better. but remember that vice city was made for playstation, then went to PC. a modern PC is by far more powerfull than any console..

the game rocks!! graphics are still good! gameplay is fantastic!

MY FAVORITE: (as of now anyway) when you drive around at night in a decent car, you can pick up hookers! then drive to an isolated private location, and... your health will go up 25 points!

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    I would love to get this - I've been searching for a while but everyone has GTA3 not GTA4 although they label GTA3 vice city.

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    the name of the game: Grand Theft Auto III: Vice City

i suggest you get emule, then get a ed2k hash from sharereactor, if kazaa fails you.

9. Games   -   #9
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    I already posted cd 1 and i will post cd2 later on look at the post Vice City CD1 & 2 but u won't be able to download till i put the other hash up then i turn on kazaa and let u download till u drop Peace out

10. Games   -   #10
    uhh. im not hogging my rip. I put it on Klite today. Look for it!!! On k-lite i am Mafioso_1985. The rip is totally legit. its called vice city rip from dredwerkz.

http://dwerkz.6x.to/

go to games and scroll down.