Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What!

Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    all this time, vice city has been out about two weeks or something like that and u mean to tell me no one has put it on kazaa yet well if no one puts it on i guess i will do it tommorrow when i get home

2. Games   -   #2
    Dude, vice city has only been out for 4 days. Theres no rip on kazaa but some big .bin files which i am told WORK.

3. Games   -   #3
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Yes my cd bin 1 and 2 by cade are on kazaa. turn on kazaa download all night..I've decided to leve my computer all night and day and up the amout of uploads for people. Just install with daemon tools if dont have cd burner. get a no cd crack and there you go. besides, you will get to listen to the great soundtrack and funny as hell commercials.

Narrorator: He was just the boy next door.
    Old man: Hi there tommy...I didn't know it was hockey season...
    Tommy: Can I borrow a kife?
    Narrorator: A deadly curse...a deranged killer...a small town in tears....

KNIFE AFTER DARK

RATED R.....for RETARTED

Good commercials...GET THIS GAME!!!

4. Games   -   #4
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Whoops! Sorry made some mess ups on that. Just listening to it hes names danny and i left out some words like hello But then again who cares. This is a post for the game and its request.

5. Games   -   #5
    Originally posted by CadeLaguana@20 May 2003 - 09:40
    Yes my cd bin 1 and 2 by cade are on kazaa. turn on kazaa download all night..I've decided to leve my computer all night and day and up the amout of uploads for people. Just install with daemon tools if dont have cd burner. get a no cd crack and there you go. besides, you will get to listen to the great soundtrack and funny as hell commercials.

Narrorator: He was just the boy next door.
    Old man: Hi there tommy...I didn't know it was hockey season...
    Tommy: Can I borrow a kife?
    Narrorator: A deadly curse...a deranged killer...a small town in tears....

KNIFE AFTER DARK

RATED R.....for RETARTED

Good commercials...GET THIS GAME!!!
    [QUOTE]

Hi, have u put Vice City on Kazaa yes? If you have can u give me the details so i can get it for myself?

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by Gre1@20 May 2003 - 05:21
    all this time, vice city has been out about two weeks or something like that and u mean to tell me no one has put it on kazaa yet well if no one puts it on i guess i will do it tommorrow when i get home
    [QUOTE]

Have you put it on Kazaa yet, if you have can u give me some deatils like the artist name?

7. Games   -   #7
    theres about 13 people that have it on kazaa, i tryed it and it gose about 0.54kb/s. I got mine off bittorrent going at about 90kb/s to 150kb/s

8. Games   -   #8
    Originally posted by Gre1@20 May 2003 - 06:21
    hey i saw a myth rip but dont know if its real just search for myth in softwares.

and have a nice look @ filename and discripsion and keywords.if u feel any goofy thing like keyword hitman and etc...diff than the game name its a fake.

9. Games   -   #9
    Originally posted by GaMeDtX@28 May 2003 - 22:43
    theres about 13 people that have it on kazaa, i tryed it and it gose about 0.54kb/s. I got mine off bittorrent going at about 90kb/s to 150kb/s
    [QUOTE]

Is it on BitTorrent? Please give me the details..

10. Games   -   #10
    Originally posted by vegeta+29 May 2003 - 08:03--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vegeta @ 29 May 2003 - 08:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Gre1@20 May 2003 - 06:21
    hey i saw a myth rip but dont know if its real just search for myth in softwares.

[/b][/quote]
    Its Not Real M8 Its Delta Force

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast