Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: ThePlace.BZ Dead?

Thanks Jaits! I will do.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Hello,

I've just joined the forum and would like to directly address Jaits with a request (as I see you are an active member of the community).
    J have registered with ThePlace.bz a few months ago. Unfortunately that was around the time when I was pretty busy completing my master thesis in finance.
    I have thus failed to take care of my membership in ThePlace properly and haven't uploaded (nor downloaded) any stuff. I haven't even logged on to the site. Consequently within a few weeks of complete inactivity my account has been disabled.

Could this decision be revoked, taking into account specific (not to say extenuating) circumstances underlying my inactivity in ThePlace. I would greately appreciate your help in enabling my account and allowing me to make a good use of my membership at The Place.

I have now a faster internet connection and a lots of interesting material I would gladly contribute.

Regards,

lukem

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Jaits's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    Hello,

I've just joined the forum and would like to directly address Jaits with a request (as I see you are an active member of the community).
    J have registered with ThePlace.bz a few months ago. Unfortunately that was around the time when I was pretty busy completing my master thesis in finance.
    I have thus failed to take care of my membership in ThePlace properly and haven't uploaded (nor downloaded) any stuff. I haven't even logged on to the site. Consequently within a few weeks of complete inactivity my account has been disabled.

Could this decision be revoked, taking into account specific (not to say extenuating) circumstances underlying my inactivity in ThePlace. I would greately appreciate your help in enabling my account and allowing me to make a good use of my membership at The Place.

I have now a faster internet connection and a lots of interesting material I would gladly contribute.

Regards,

lukem
    come to our irc server (irc.theplace.bz) and an operator will look into ur case and (probably) sort u out... i cant do it right now for the simple reason that if ur not present and login the time they reenable u (also the tracker needs to see some activity or the other cleanup script will hit in), u ll be autodisabled again in approximately 15 min.. so theres no point in doing it from here

also since u mentioned u did ur masters in finance, i would strongly suggest u join thevault which is a dedicated tracker for economics, finance, business, marketing, copywriting, etc types of material.. we defenetely want ppl with degrees or a certain level of experience on the subject since it really adds to the value of the site, + it could certainly offer u something as well .. (the invitation channel is on the same server as tp so u could sort out both in 1 go (providing u d be interested in such a thing) -channel name= #thevault-invites)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234