Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Baby Children Advice Thread

100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    He got smallpox what to do now?
    He is ultra sensitive cries alot, can i go out with him, it isn't a big rash. no fever.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by 100% View Post
    He is ultra sensitive cries alot, can i go out with him, it isn't a big rash. no fever.
    Do you live in a high security cooling facility within a military base.

If so, I suggest you move to somewhere where risk of infection to your family by a disease that's been eradicated throughout the world since the seventies is rather less of a concern.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    ok you win, i had translation problem, over here it is called "vankrop" waterbody, - measles???
    I doubt the media need to be alerted.

I had hoped this thread would help those with children, instead of satisfy those with grammatical speculation.

I have heard that children with this problem should simply use oil and actually pop ever pimple.....

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    It'll be ok dude. ( I hope you mean chicken pox though, just for the sake of the wee un)

Be glad he's got it now so you've got it all over with. A bit of fresh air will be alright as long as he's not cold.

Give him a bath, that should take away the discomfort of the rash for a little while.

If he's got a dummy, dip it in a wee bit of Calpol, or whatever child medicine you use.

PS: In case you're wondering why I would have any expertise in the is area; I've got 6 brothers and sisters all older than me who all have at least 2 kids. Me being the youngest, I did all the babysitting. I've seem them all have chicken pox and babysitted most of them whilst they had it

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Thank you skwky will do so, you seem calm about it so it can't be so bad.

i got the whole next two days with him...
    They wont allow him back in day care until he is over it, doesnt make sense, all the kids are going /need to get it at some time anyway.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%
    I had hoped this thread would help those with children, instead of satisfy those with grammatical speculation.
    It's nothing to do with grammar, I thought you were taking the piss and replied in kind. I was kinda sure that everyone knew that smallpox was no longer a concern to the general public.

Btw, if you do mean chicken pox, then don't pop the blisters, instead cover him in pink stuff that the doctor will give you (calamine lotion) to stop him itching so much. If you mean measles then give the baby Calpol, like Skweeky said, and don't expose him to bright light cos his eyes will be really sensitive.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    If you do mean chickenpox, and if either of you hasn't had it before, you should tell your physician. Chickenpox in adults can be very serious.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 100% View Post
    Do you live in a high security cooling facility within a military base.

If so, I suggest you move to somewhere where risk of infection to your family by a disease that's been eradicated throughout the world since the seventies is rather less of a concern.

I can only assume he meant chickenpox.

100% - Take him to a doctor. I have discovered that that is the best place to get good medical advice and treatment.

Mollie woke up crying, with a temperature of 39°C this morning. Children are such easy targets for viruses

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    ok thanks for advice, going to doctor at two.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    hope ya not get it as well .my daughter gave me chickenpox a few years ago, i had them as a kid too, but this time they where everywhere n i mean everywhere

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast