Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: x264 Down :s

DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +1
    what is this x264

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    S.L.B's Avatar Cona Lover BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    well ppls i've spoke with the admins over at the irc channel and the site is down due to lack of funds.

If you like to see the tracker up and runnig start donating. x264.eu

it's to bad to see a tracker like this one go down
    Last edited by S.L.B; 01-19-2007 at 03:37 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Shadowfire's Avatar catch-22 BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    That really was a good tracker. They went down once before, and came up again a while ago. It seems like trackers that go down and come up again really don't fair too well. (*cough DM*). I used to think that x264 was an exception, but I guess not. I really hope they can come up again.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    ten elite brains's Avatar /\ anagram /\ BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by x264.eu
    LATEST NEWS

The site has been deleted. Groowh, the previous owner of x264 ordered the server to be stopped and the data deleted. He done this behind all of ours backs and none of us knew anything about it until today.

Thanks to our "emergency donors" we will hopefully be coming back on a brand new server with a new host. We will be free of Groowh - when site is back he will no longer be part of staff and will have no influence on the site at all. Unfortunately the only site backup we have is 7 weeks old. This means that anyone who registered after the end of November will need to sign up again. Any torrents uploaded after the end of November has been lost. Any amount of GB downloaded or uploaded since the end of November will not reflect on your stats.

We really appologise for this and we are sorry for any losses. Please remember to use www.x264.eu - we will not be able to regain the x264.us domain.

Due to the fantastic generosity of our members we have raised enough to pay for the server - Watch this space!
    Thank you donators!

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Backslash's Avatar you're dead BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    this pisses me off. i made power user after november, i might not even have joined til after november, now i have to upload all over again. let this be a warning to other sites to have a true back up somewhere.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Shadowfire's Avatar catch-22 BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    >.< I joined just a couple days after the 7 weeks. I really hope x264 can come back to being just as good, if not better, than before. Now this counts as the second down for it. Thanks for alerting us of this news, ten elite brains. =)

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    ten elite brains's Avatar /\ anagram /\ BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Shadowfire: No probs.

I just checked my mail to see when I joined........guess wot? Im the same - joined a few days after!

Although my ratio was +1 fortunately I hadn't uploaded a lot. Lets hope there is a free leech for a few days after they're back, like on pussytorrents.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Backslash's Avatar you're dead BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    yeah hopefully there's free leech and double upload. site also needs a lot more members. i always think of it as the "oink of movies", but the forums are pretty dead and it's always the same people uploading movies.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    walczanin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    damn, i just made pu

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    WTF,i was a PU with agood acc and ratio there

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast