Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: x264 Down :s

KOneWOne's Avatar Nothing to see here BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    do we know when it will be open again? or how we will get invites to get our accounts back?

I wasn't a power user but I probably had 5 gigs uploaded there and now it is gone...I feel sory for you guys that made power user and have now lost that as well...

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Drop in our IRC channel when we are back online (#x264 - irc.xevion.net) and as long as you have decent stats on other sites you shouldn't have a prob getting an invite.

I understand everybody's frustration but no matter how much an inconvenience it is for you, its 10x that for the staff who now have to sort all this crap out. So just bear with us and we will do our best to get back people who should be on and get what was a fantastic site back to what it should be.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    jounior's Avatar offline for exam BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    great effort done for that
    we appreciate that and we will be patient

great site

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Any idea how long it is before its back?
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Prob mid this week - just waiting for the new box to come online.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Shadowfire's Avatar catch-22 BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Thanks so much, x4h, and to the rest of the staff! We really appreciate you hanging in there and not just letting x264 die out.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Dr. Lecter's Avatar Zeppelin For Life BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    this is one of the first sites that I started with...
    long live X264 !!!

AssuMption iS tHe mOthEr oF All fUcKuPs !

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    x264.us says "This domain has been shut down due to the authorities (MPAA)
    and is for sale at [email protected]"

x264.eu says "The site has been deleted. Groowh, the previous owner of x264 ordered the server to be stopped and the data deleted. He done this behind all of ours backs and none of us knew anything about it until today.

Thanks to our "emergency donors" we will hopefully be coming back on a brand new server with a new host. We will be free of Groowh - when site is back he will no longer be part of staff and will have no influence on the site at all. Unfortunately the only site backup we have is 7 weeks old. This means that anyone who registered after the end of November will need to sign up again. Any torrents uploaded after the end of November has been lost. Any amount of GB downloaded or uploaded since the end of November will not reflect on your stats.

We really appologise for this and we are sorry for any losses. Please remember to use www.x264.eu - we will not be able to regain the x264.us domain.

Due to the fantastic generosity of our members we have raised enough to pay for the server - Watch this space! - Or come chat with us while you wait HERE (Channel #x264)

// x264 staff

Last updated: 21/01/07"

which is the truth?

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    oooo this is something new....lets wait for mod or something to see it!!!
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    Im getting really bored of telling people who can't be bothered to read the same thing over and over again. So all I will say is that everybody who has been on the site knows who I am and based on that should know whats legit.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast