Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: x264 Down :s

Colt Seevers's Avatar P()()p!3 $CR/-\P3R$ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by x4h View Post
    Im getting really bored of telling people who can't be bothered to read the same thing over and over again. So all I will say is that everybody who has been on the site knows who I am and based on that should know whats legit.

eh?

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    Music Fascist BT Rep: +1
    well basically, hes a well known admin over on x264 and if their bringing the site back he wouldnt be lying about groowh getting cold feet over the mpaa and deleting the site... as long as it comes back like last time ill be happy

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    ChairmanOfTheBoard BT Rep: +1
    x264.eu

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    almighty1's Avatar DISABLED PRIVS
    The site has been deleted. Groowh, the previous owner of x264 ordered the server to be stopped and the data deleted. He done this behind all of ours backs and none of us knew anything about it until today.

Thanks to our "emergency donors" we will hopefully be coming back on a brand new server with a new host. We will be free of Groowh - when site is back he will no longer be part of staff and will have no influence on the site at all. Unfortunately the only site backup we have is 7 weeks old. This means that anyone who registered after the end of November will need to sign up again. Any torrents uploaded after the end of November has been lost. Any amount of GB downloaded or uploaded since the end of November will not reflect on your stats.

We really appologise for this and we are sorry for any losses. Please remember to use www.x264.eu - we will not be able to regain the x264.us domain.

Due to the fantastic generosity of our members we have raised enough to pay for the server - Watch this space! - Or come chat with us while you wait HERE (Channel #x264)

// x264 staff

Last updated: 21/01/07

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Tis a pity, was a great site, come back soon x264

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    And we are back.

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    man2069us's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Awesome ... great work X4H and group

For all those who lost their accounts, the irc is #x264 on irc.xevion.net. All new accounts get 5gb upload credit

And the new url is x264.eu. The x264.us url is not associated associated anymore.

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    DISABLED PRIVS
    the site is back and running
    new url is x265.eu

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    ABOUD's Avatar Kamikaze BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    damn it ,, i tried to login with my username there but i it told me that Username or password incorrect ,, i think i lost my account there ,,, anybody tell me what can i do now

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by man2069us View Post
    For all those who lost their accounts, the irc is #x264 on irc.xevion.net. All new accounts get 5gb upload credit
    I'm at irc.xevion.net and i cant find #x264. It must be something i'm doing wrong.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast