Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Full DVD Downloads

GoldStoNe's Avatar Elite Member BT Rep: +2
    dvdclub, bithq, swedvdr, pisexy have full dvd9 releases. but if i were you, for the same file size, I would rather download HD movies. The picture quality of HDDVD/BluRay rips are better than full DVDs. Feed HD movies to your HDTV and DVD to your ordinary (SD) TV, that's what they are designed for.

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    Interesting. So are you saying first to download HD movies? And then burn them to a Dual Layer DVD? First where can HD DVD's be downloaded? Thanks.

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    whseel's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    you could try torrentleech

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    lukee's Avatar Suit up!
    BiTHQ

5. File Sharing   -   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by lukee View Post
    BiTHQ
    Both torrentleech and this require an invite. Also I still am not 100% clear about my other question……So are you saying first to download HD movies? And then burn them to a Dual Layer DVD? Thanks.

6. File Sharing   -   #36
    newsgroups is where u will find them

7. File Sharing   -   #37
    lukee's Avatar Suit up!
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSteve View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lukee View Post
    BiTHQ
    Both torrentleech and this require an invite. Also I still am not 100% clear about my other question……So are you saying first to download HD movies? And then burn them to a Dual Layer DVD? Thanks.
    if i ever get an invite, i will PM you

no, if you download an HD movie (encoded in x264), it will not playback on ANY DVD player.

8. File Sharing   -   #38
    panoli's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    bit-hdtv.com thedvdclub.org and others.

9. File Sharing   -   #39
    GoldStoNe's Avatar Elite Member BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSteve View Post
    Interesting. So are you saying first to download HD movies? And then burn them to a Dual Layer DVD? First where can HD DVD's be downloaded? Thanks.
    well, i burn my HD movie rips in dual layer DVD for backup purposes only. you can only play HD rips with your pc (not dvd players) then use a dvi (or hdmi if your video card supports it) to hdmi cable to hook to your HDTV.

HDDVD itself are huge, around 20gb+. Just get the rips (4gb-8gb for 720p; 8gb-12gb for 1080p). You can find them at various torrent sites (under HD or x264 section) or those specializing in HD movies (sc*nehd, hd*bits, bit*hdtv, hdb*ts, hds*urce, hdc*nter, hdfr*nch, hdp*e, x264, to name a few)

10. File Sharing   -   #40

Unsure

bithq.org
    bithd.ro
    I'm using them and they are both great! not hard to get in and pretty good speed ..I think.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast