Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Full DVD Downloads

Poster
    I hate to spoil the party here, but better forget about DVD9.
    I have been collecting dvdr movies for a long time (8+years). Since HD media is coming up quickly (blu-ray),the big movie companies are degrading their dvd releases intentionally.
    They are intentionally releasing retail DVDs with less quality then DVD is really capable of. Just to promote HD media.
    Luckily not all companies do this. So most (retail) movies are still enjoyable in full DVD quality.

Second thing i want to point out is that dvd5 movies are just as good in quality as dvd9 if its done right.
    Specially scene groups take care of this. A lot of times they rip the main movie untouched to dvd5, by removing the extras for example. Or if it does not fit dvd5 they use professional tools like CCE to compress the movie. The dvd5 releases to avoid are the ones done with one click tools like Clonedvd, that degrade the movie.

All in all in my opinion it's better to move on to HD movies. Just get a HD media player for your HDTV, hook it up to your home network and you are good to go the next couple of years.
    Not to mention the quality boost you will be getting with this.
    DVD movies don't do a HDTV any justice.

greetz.. Scorpo

2. File Sharing   -   #62
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    dvds are dead nowadays . Blurays are the future , forget about them .

I only download some music shows in dvds which aren't in bluray yet .

I find some from btmusic or planetq

3. File Sharing   -   #63
    torrents downloads are quite satisfactory
    you can try any torrent downloaded file
    infact bluray is also available in torrent type downloads
    so you should try the torrent for this kind of movies or any other type of download.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567