Thread: Ghost online VS maplestory

ghost online go open beta. any 1 here like the game? which one do you like better? ghost online and maplestory?

1.Game Scenery
    Too similar Game sceneries.

2. Game characters
    Game characters own the same styles. Both of them are very cute. But the characters in Ghost Online is more squint towards to the chinese style.

3.Game Monsters
    Game Monsters in Ghost Online is terrible, but the weird appearance also can attract the eyes of players. Game Monsters in MapleStory are more lovely.

All information above is from the articlehttp://feature.mmosite.com/content/2...532097,1.shtml
    i want to send more pics. but i can't . but you can have the pics at the link above.the two games are too similiar. but i like ghost online better.

2. Games   -   #2
    Retired
    I dont think you can say which one is beter because Ghost is still in Beta. The only thing I dislike about maplestory is that it takes forever to gain a lvl when your lvl80+

3. Games   -   #3
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    awesome! thx. is this ghost even worth playing right now? sure, i've played betas be4 and all, but is this beta playable? or maybe to many bugs or what not? thx for the post.
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

4. Games   -   #4
    ghost go open beta now. glad you like the game. maybe we can play the game together. there are too many hackers in maple, so i don't like maple.

5. Games   -   #5
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by forevercandy View Post
    there are too many hackers in maple...
    yes, but recently gm's have started banning many of these ppl. over 5k ppl were banned within a days time. hopefully they will keep up the good work and we'll see a BIG improvement in the community. afterall, i just got my 2nd job! so, i can't give up yet. go Ice/Lightning Wizard!
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

6. Games   -   #6
    well done!! but the GM in maple will always deal with it? the hackers will be more and more when the GM stop.