Thread: porxy info

TYPE R's Avatar ( ^ ^ ) BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80

Urgent

can some 1 tel me a good porxy that will last long time. some said that the free 1s r shit last 4 hours ur days. i need a top 1 any body il payeven?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    think you mean proxie?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    TYPE R's Avatar ( ^ ^ ) BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    yes

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post
    think you mean proxie?
    No, he means 'proxy'.

===

Ask your ISP if they provide proxy servers for their members, if so, use one of them.

If not and you require reliable, fast proxies then you really need to search for them yourself and decide (by trial and error - cos that really is the only way) which ones are best.

There are applications like Charon and Proxyrama which will help you do this but they are quite complicated and require you to read tutorials.

The other way is to use proxy lists that are posted on websites that thousands of other people have access to. This will hardly ever lead to finding a proxy that will last a long time and enable you to download faster than an interstellar missile because the person that owns the proxy server will simply shut it down when he notices a traffic spike.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.