Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: looks like scc is doing a great job

DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +4
    SCC has come a long way since they first opened. I think they've actually started listening to the users, and handled criticism better now.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    hdooga's Avatar ANTI-TRADER BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by wonderferret View Post

Don't know about that...I mean, look at OiNK. Torrents are very well seeded there, and they don't have such a rule.
    Oink is a great site but the speeds seriously suck... But that wouldnt be helped by HnR-rules because there are so many old files on OiNK, HnR-rules become pointless if you don't set the seed time to 3 months or so... Someone gotta seed that time anyway so maybe a good idea

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    My speeds at OiNK are always top. Hit and run rules are overrated.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Yes this is a great tracker. I havent u/d anything yet but will start very soon. Plenty of seeders and leechers is a good thing.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    DISABLED PRIVS
    they same as always nothing new when they open singup...

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    ChairmanOfTheBoard BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by hdooga View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wonderferret View Post

Don't know about that...I mean, look at OiNK. Torrents are very well seeded there, and they don't have such a rule.
    Oink is a great site but the speeds seriously suck... But that wouldnt be helped by HnR-rules because there are so many old files on OiNK, HnR-rules become pointless if you don't set the seed time to 3 months or so... Someone gotta seed that time anyway so maybe a good idea
    HnR rules are far from pointless... its the only way to keep torrent going in the beginning, uploaders can not stay on torrents for the full life they have, so a larger installed mass is needed to keep speed up...

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    nadeem111as's Avatar Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    ya good one
    can you support me and visit my blog at:
    waytoubuntu.blogspot.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234