Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Human Origins..

BLACKSTATE's Avatar Poster
    The biblical verses dealing with the fashioning of The Adam are condensed renderings of much more detailed Sumerian and Akkadian texts, found etched on clay tablets, in which the role of the Elohim in Genesis is performed by the Anunnaki "Those Who From Heaven to Earth Came." Inscribed in Cuneiform, the worlds first written language, these Sumerian tablets and cylinder seals have been available since the 1800's and are currently dispersed among many museums worldwide.

In his Earth Chronicles series, Zacharia Sitchin, an expert in ancient Semitic and Hebrew languages, offers the premise that mythology is the repository of ancient memory, the Bible is a historic and scientific document, and ancient civilizations were the product of knowledge given to the people by the Anunnaki. In Sitchin's words, "The Anunnaki came to Earth some 450,000 years ago from the planet Nibiru, a member of our own solar system whose great orbit brings it to our part of the heavens once every 3,600 years. They came here in need of gold, with which to protect their dwindling atmosphere. Exhausted and in need of help in mining the gold, their chief scientist Enki suggested that they use their genetic knowledge to create the needed Primitive Workers.... to upgrade genetically the existing hominids, who were already on Earth through Evolution, by adding some of the genes of the more advanced Anunnaki."

As outrageous as this sounds, Sitchin's interpretations do something that few religions are able to do; bridge the gap between creation myths and modern evolutionary theories. Having mapped the human genome and conducted genetic engineering ourselves, it is now plausible to consider that another race had fashioned us in a similar manner. This interpretation not only clarifies the origin of creation stories in many subsequent religions, but also solves the problem of the "missing link" which still plagues Darwinists to this day.

The recovered records place the location of the Anunnaki laboratory where the first humans were said to have been literally produced in central Africa. Indeed, Mitochondria DNA places the first homo-sapiens sapiens in the same time frame and location; in east central Africa just above their gold mines.

In a lecture at New York University in 1993, Sitchin further outlined his theory about human origins and our link with the Anunnaki by saying, “Ancient history and legend around the world, as well as the Bible, attest to the fact that there were once giants in the earth; men of awesome dimensions, bulk and height. In Genesis 6:1-4 we read, "And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, that the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose... There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, that they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown".

The Book of Enoch, an ancient text discovered in Ethiopia in 1773 (and because of references to it in ancient Hebrew writings considered to be among the oldest manuscripts in existence) speaks about 200 angels who came down to earth to mate with the "daughters of man". Led by a high angel named Azazyel, the angels produced giant men. During this strange occupation, Enoch writes that humans were taught to make swords, knives, shields, breastplates, mirrors, jewelry, paints and dyes, make cosmetics, and use valuable stones. The people also learned sorcery, use of roots and plants for medicine, astronomy, astrology and other "signs", and the importance of the motion of the celestial bodies.

2. Lounge   -   #2

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by The Knife Thrower@20 May 2003 - 20:40
    WTF???
    I couldn't agree more...

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Any Opinions about this ..Origin..?

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Are you following Rael's teachings or what???

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Originally posted by Illuminati+20 May 2003 - 19:43--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Illuminati @ 20 May 2003 - 19:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--The Knife Thrower@20 May 2003 - 20:40
    WTF???
    I couldn&#39;t agree more... [/b][/quote]
    And why not?

Do YOU know?

Im bloody sure i dont.

Where is mzu? We need him for this deep stuff.................

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    ctrl+c
    ctrl+v

Who&#39;se a clever boy then.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    insanebassman
    Origin of man:

My vote, origin and destination is the same:

Vagina

otherwise, I am a creationary evolutionist, the creator messed around with different designs, until we cam out the most entertaining

9. Lounge   -   #9
    JPaul

Anyone said that i didn&#39;t ctrl+c , ctrl+v ??

I don&#39;t think so..

I did it for you dude.. To make it easier for you to learn such things..
    Uhh.. anyway.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by BLACKSTATE@20 May 2003 - 20:59
    JPaul

Anyone said that i didn&#39;t ctrl+c , ctrl+v ??

I don&#39;t think so..

I did it for you dude.. To make it easier for you to learn such things..
    Uhh.. anyway.
    Traditionally, in writing, when one uses another&#39;s work it is accepted practice to credit it to them.

Anything else is plagiarism, or at the very least lying by omission.

Thanks for thinking of my education, however I am content to deal with that myself. Frankly I find that level of conjecture irritating.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast