Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This is funny

Super Seed Me Please BT Rep: +5
    Wow lol yeah that guy is definatly cheating.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Yeah nobody has that kind of speed................
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    He was already banned when I seen it. What a noob.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i wonder where he lives..mars!
    Been There, Done That

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    nickw1988's Avatar FST Xtreme User BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    i want an upload spped that fast

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    famous45's Avatar money=happiness BT Rep: +1
    Blatant cheating. At that rate he's going for a TB in 15 min. Wow!

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +1
    Hey i've got something more funnier than fun itself !!!

Alright a guy named Blowrange logs on to zeropaid then randomly selects an user to trade invites then he pm's him the he wants chronictracker then other guy replies he needs revolution tt invite the problem is that the blow range guy never went first the other guy send that chronic tracker invite to blowrange along with his email then he waited after 10 minutes he then sends another pm to blowrange asking whether he send the invite to to his email and he receives a reply saying he had send it.....Next thing he goes to the forum to post a reply to the invite section saying Blowrange is a scammer he goes to the last entry page finds out the another high range user has already been cheated and has posted already about 10 minutes ago BLOWRANGE is a SCAMMER . . .That is funny.....

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingace View Post

Alright a guy named Blowrange logs on to zeropaid then randomly selects an user to trade invites then he pm's him the he wants chronictracker then other guy replies he needs revolution tt invite the problem is that the blow range guy never went first the other guy send that chronic tracker invite to blowrange along with his email then he waited after 10 minutes he then sends another pm to blowrange asking whether he send the invite to to his email and he receives a reply saying he had send it.....Next thing he goes to the forum to post a reply to the invite section saying Blowrange is a scammer he goes to the last entry page finds out the another high range user has already been cheated and has posted already about 10 minutes ago BLOWRANGE is a SCAMMER . . .That is funny.....
    What?

yo

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by kingace View Post

Alright a guy named Blowrange logs on to zeropaid then randomly selects an user to trade invites then ...
    Snip
    ...has posted already about 10 minutes ago BLOWRANGE is a SCAMMER . . .That is funny.....
    Are you BLOWRANGE?

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    General2k's Avatar Death's End BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    What?
    Im with you on that one.
    KingAce needs to learn how to make proper sentences, paragraphs, and well all out grammar.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast