Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Who Thinks.............?

fair enough i will take a screenshot of the car hehehe well i have taken it back and now i have gta vice city

2. Games   -   #32
    Fasttracker A
    AAAhhh sarkie why didnt you just take my collective word for it,
    and saved your self some trouble and embarassment.

NEXT!

3. Games   -   #33
    Poster
    Jesus, Nahan, do you act like this in real life? You have got to be the biggest, nit-pickiest assholes I've seen on a forum. I'm disguisted by your arrogance, dismissive attitude, and obsession with intolerance for others opinions and typing skills.

What exactly do you contribute to the KLBoard? Nothing! You create a thread to bitch about a game you stole off the Internet and then when someone creates a post arguing against what you say, you shoot them down. So what if you don't like the graphics; graphics aren't everything in a game. At least you didn't pay for ETM - it'd be horrible to see what you would have done to the cashier you bought it from.

4. Games   -   #34
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    ^
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    What he said

5. Games   -   #35
    Poster
    Originally posted by Fluffy_Bunny@23 May 2003 - 06:46
    Jesus, Nahan, do you act like this in real life? You have got to be the biggest, nit-pickiest assholes I've seen on a forum. I'm disguisted by your arrogance, dismissive attitude, and obsession with intolerance for others opinions and typing skills.

What exactly do you contribute to the KLBoard? Nothing! You create a thread to bitch about a game you stole off the Internet and then when someone creates a post arguing against what you say, you shoot them down. So what if you don't like the graphics; graphics aren't everything in a game. At least you didn't pay for ETM - it'd be horrible to see what you would have done to the cashier you bought it from.
    i second, third, forth, even fifth everything he just said.

6. Games   -   #36

7. Games   -   #37
    Me Seven

8. Games   -   #38
    Fasttracker A
    So I didnt pay for it ,and Im glad.I bought plenty of games before and been just as disappointed,just for PC alone.

Reallly are you guys trying to say you would gladly pay for the game (ETM)
    I ve only downloaded 3 games in my life ;The Matrix ,Mafia,and Vice city.
    And both those games blew matrix away .
    My expectations for this game were so high,like really why wouldn't they be Atari's been making games since the stone age.

And if you guys are smart enough to realize the bdixion came out and attacked me first,some other guy says "the game owns jooooo"
    what the hell does that mean.All I said to him was learn how to spell
    I aint a cryptographer.And did I once come out and say anything bad to
    Pitbul ....No ,even though he disagreed.PITbul you fricken bandwagon jumper.

9. Games   -   #39
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    I would just like to point out that thats YOUR OPINION!

It is not the be all and end all, and out of the what, six billion (i may be wrong people) people on this planet, it is one of many, and yours is not the only. Disecting other peoples language is petty and beside the point.

WE ARE ALL ENTITLED TO OUR OWN OPINION

Next time we need a Hitler im sure well give you a call.....

Now calm down and lets discuss this like adults

10. Games   -   #40
    I agree with RGX!! I just popped into this post to see what is was all about being 3 pages long and all but this is just one of those kids that seem to think the world owe's him and his opion is the only one that seem's to matter. Never the less I have to say I think this post shoulg end now.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast