Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Am I a Sexist.

Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by CrabGirl View Post
    @JP. Sod off. I did stay in school and I do have good interpersonal/customer service skills. Our call centre isn't like the big company ones. The phone is answered within two rings, and the people at the end of the phone treat customers like individuals. The staff are all bright and interested and mostly graduates or postgraduates. We've won awards for our approach to customer service and I'm quite proud of what I do.

The man I was refering to had no "I've been kept in a queue and been passed to pillar to post" normal callcentre experience to enrage him and there was absolutly no excuse to treat me the way he did. He was a bully, a cunt and an arse. Fact.

The kind of man who doesn't hold doors open for anyone, regardless of their sex, because he is too busy and important.
    So what had your company done to him to make the poor chap behave in such a manner.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

2. Lounge   -   #32
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    Nothing. He was complaining about wine he didn't like. If he'd calmed down I would have swapped it straight away.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by CrabGirl View Post
    Nothing. He was complaining about wine he didn't like. If he'd calmed down I would have swapped it straight away.
    You should have said that.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    I would have done if he'd told me that's what he was calling about?

Wait a minute...was it you?
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Can't believe you being so small minded JP.

I work in a call centre and I've got a degree.

I'm disappointed.
    What makes you think everyone who works there is stupid and uneducated?

@ Crabgirl:

It's the time of the month. People always get crabbit around this time. I think it's because most people get paid at the end of the month and they're starting to run low on cash
    Last edited by Skweeky; 01-23-2007 at 10:47 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    I think he's just trying be a wind-up merchant.

I don't see my job as a waste of my education. I do a good job for a good company and enjoy it for the most part.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    I kinda like the fact that I don't have any stress in my life caused by my job. I have a laugh every day and everyone I work with is lovely.

Call centres rawk

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky View Post
    I kinda like the fact that I don't have any stress in my life caused by my job. I have a laugh every day and everyone I work with is lovely.

Call centres rawk
    I totally agree. I've said it before but I'd rather work in a job like ours where I'm happy and relaxed than one which may be considered better but is more stressful. I've been there, done that and got the worry lines to proove it.

Call centre's rawk. Down with JP.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by DorisInsinuate View Post
    I don't walk through a door before a woman, and I hold it open for everyone, even though I just get an annoyed grunt every time I do it.
    For me i would hold it for maybe one or 2 women maybe elderely but if i think they can open the door on their own then i guess its not my place to be helping them....
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

10. Lounge   -   #40
    So here's the sketch. We have two burds, both with degrees from some form of polytechnic. Sounds good so far.

Now we know they are both attractive lasses and have a fan-tastic personality. No lose situation, I think you'll agree. The World's your lobster.

So what kind of job do you get, what can it possiblt be.

Working in a call centre selling drink or ripping the pish out of the poor, giving them credit cards they can't afford. Which they will probly max out, buying drink from a call centre.

That's Thatcher's Britain for you.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast