Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: comcast

How many days retention does Comcast have?

Update. I found this:
    The Comcast High-Speed Internet service now includes free access to newsgroups through the Comcast Newsgroup service (powered by Giganews). Your free account includes up to two gigabytes of downloads per month (headers are not counted towards your 2 gigabytes). You'll have full access to discussion groups, sound files, images, video files, and much more. In addition, this service offers close to 50 days binary retention with a 99% completion rate.
    Last edited by superfuzzy; 04-09-2007 at 07:46 PM.

2. Newsgroups   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by superfuzzy View Post
    How many days retention does Comcast have?

Update. I found this:
    The Comcast High-Speed Internet service now includes free access to newsgroups through the Comcast Newsgroup service (powered by Giganews). Your free account includes up to two gigabytes of downloads per month (headers are not counted towards your 2 gigabytes). You'll have full access to discussion groups, sound files, images, video files, and much more. In addition, this service offers close to 50 days binary retention with a 99% completion rate.

LOL! TWO Gigs a MONTH!?? I would go through that in a very short time....not in a months time either. Well, what can you expect for free I guess.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12