Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 24 Season Finale

Poster BT Rep: +1
    Whoa...that is all I can say....whoa. I cant beleive they got Palmer, but do you think they are really going to kill off the president next season? I dont know...my guess is the next '24' hours are going to be a race to find a cure...man...I want the new season like right now.

Edit: Oh yeah, I almost forgot. I guess some of us were wrong about ol Kate...then again...what exactly did her sister mean when she said'you cant escape' (or something to that accord). I still dont think Kate is as innocent as shes acting.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Wow...really no one has any thoughts on 24? The show was awesome...and what an ending (ok...yeah this is a bump )

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Good bump, or i mighta missed it, being busy all day.

Yes, tremendous finale! For sure.

And man, wow, what a ending... give the president some wicked ass bacterial, ( i presume, as i doubt viral would work that fast), infection, and leaving him like that, wow... ya, i agree, i dont see them killing him off... and imagine a similiar plotline... racing for a cure, etc.... would make much sense to kill, and then deal with the repercussions, would be too similiar to this season.

and one question... didnt roger, ithink his name was, the guy the president fired, have the female assistant locked up, and also attempted to keep her from telling the president the truth... so then, wasnt he still in further then the president thougth? ie, not just helping the vp take over... but wanting the oilguys to succede? and then he redeemed himself, or tried, by doing what did, and helping the investigation at the end? because what did he lock that girl up for? guess im a bit lost on far he was really involved

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    and one question... didnt roger, ithink his name was, the guy the president fired, have the female assistant locked up, and also attempted to keep her from telling the president the truth... so then, wasnt he still in further then the president thougth? ie, not just helping the vp take over... but wanting the oilguys to succede? and then he redeemed himself, or tried, by doing what did, and helping the investigation at the end? because what did he lock that girl up for? guess im a bit lost on far he was really involved
    Hmmm...I dont actually think he was directly involved with Kingsley, I think he had her locked up because if not she would have warned the president about the impeachment procedings. Strange thing is though they never really showed what happened to her after she left in the ambulence...hope shes back next season. Oh and you still have your suspicions about Kate? I know I do...something really weird was said between her and her sister....Oh and one last thing...how much more crap can they put Kim through next time?

Edit: Oh I almost forgot to mention, I have a suspicion that the one girl...the one that didnt like Tony or Michelle, who worked at CTU with them...I dont know...I think there is more to her character than just being Michelles mean ex-sister-in-law.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    though jack may have went through more on worldly scale, kim clearly went through a greater hell then jack did in my opinion in this season, man, it was harsh for her... i mean, jacks used to killing, etc... and the physical crap, etc, but the trauma kim dealt with was bad....

so he had her locked up purely cuz she woulda reported the impeachment/removal to the pres? i was in a cs game at the time, and only could have pay attention to that episode.

ya, that kate and sis exchange was wierd... maybe she comes back... and has to deal with them trying to kill her, in the next 24 hours... mebie...

and i like these two days, will be back to back... think of that scale, holy shit, what crazy happenings in two straight days... hehehe...

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    and i like these two days, will be back to back... think of that scale, holy shit, what crazy happenings in two straight days... hehehe...
    lol...indeed. Next season is gonna be big. And if it is back to back...just think Jack will have to do it all with his weak heart. And I agree Kim went through more hell. Did she ever find out her boyfriend lost his leg?

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    seemingly u would think it would be back to back... i supposed they could give the president is sick story a day or two, maybe a weak, (but the way that took ahold, more then a hour two seems to be pushing it), but i would think they would want to jump right into that... could even do ajack in the hospital for a hour or two, will the government reacts, etc,

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Yeah this is pretty much a guaranteed back2back, seeing the rate at which the virus infected his hand, it doesnt look as if he has much time to live. Guess the Vp gets to become the acting president...again. Cant wait for next season...specially the first handfull of eps. which are aired completely commercial free (thank you Ford). Oh I just thought of a question...in the episode before the finale, at the end why did Kissenger kill the women that was with him?

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    i think it was merely one of those ole, bad guy cliches, "tying up loose ends".... prolly felt, no matter how trust worthy, or much he liked her, that it wasnt worth the risk of having the most powerfull nation in the world, hunting him down, if she gets a case of "diarhea of the mouth" as we see here, and blabs to someone.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    hi guys

thought I better have my say. Man I thought there would be more 24 fans out there, well none that are posting here anyways

Just watched a downloaded copy then myself.
    and wow, very dramatic, I think my mouth was wide open at the end as the clock strike 8:00 and saw the president on the ground, quite moving really.

Well it looks like you have already answered this question from what you were saying, but are they defiantly making a third series??, cause I have done a bit of a search on goggle and couldn’t really find anything.

I loved Series 1 & 2 so much I think ill buy the DVD set, mainly to support the show, hopefully the 2nd series comes out on DVD quickly here in Australia.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast