[youtube]RjtVnqZCndo[/youtube]

2. Sports Club   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Heh, pretty good.....really.

yo

3. Sports Club   -   #3
    famous45's Avatar money=happiness BT Rep: +1
    Nice

Vick's agenda for Feb. 2, Pack up a SUPERBOWL .....Really!

4. Sports Club   -   #4
    O&A Party Rock BT Rep: +4
    Haha, what a moron. I hope all his defenders in the media on how he is changing the position/game realize this kid is a punk just like his brother who also screwed up his career.

5. Sports Club   -   #5
    Wait and see what happens Superbowl night!!

6. Sports Club   -   #6
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by masterpo View Post
    Haha, what a moron. I hope all his defenders in the media on how he is changing the position/game realize this kid is a punk just like his brother who also screwed up his career.
    He isn't the most accurate passer. However, his receivers suck.

I saw many of his games and he'll hit them right in the front numbers and they'd drop the fucking ball.

You do know that he has since been exonerated on the so-called bong water bottle, don't you?

7. Sports Club   -   #7
    O&A Party Rock BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post

I saw many of his games and he'll hit them right in the front numbers and they'd drop the fucking ball.

You do know that he has since been exonerated on the so-called bong water bottle, don't you?
    Yeah ok he's been exonerated, super. OJ and Ray Lewis both also got off, and there both murderers in my mind. Enough with the Vick love affair, he's an average qb who likes to run around with his head cut off and turn the ball over . How many more years is this he's changing the game gonna last, because its getting tiresome . You want a black qb that's gonna do something with his career, please take all the attention off Vick and give it to Vince Young and he doesn't have much to work with in Tenn either.

8. Sports Club   -   #8
    MCHeshPants420's Avatar Fake Shemp

I have no idea who this Vicky Michaels chap is but that was pretty damn funny.

9. Sports Club   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by masterpo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post

Yeah ok he's been exonerated, super. OJ and Ray Lewis both also got off, and there both murderers in my mind. Enough with the Vick love affair, he's an average qb who likes to run around with his head cut off and turn the ball over . How many more years is this he's changing the game gonna last, because its getting tiresome . You want a black qb that's gonna do something with his career, please take all the attention off Vick and give it to Vince Young and he doesn't have much to work with in Tenn either.
    Uh no. I don't want a black QB that's gonna do something with his career....where'd you get that from?

Vince Young is not much better than Vick, right now. I likem both.

Wtf are you talking about, Ray Lewis is a murderer?

10. Sports Club   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by MCHeshPants420 View Post

I have no idea who this Vicky Michaels chap is but that was pretty damn funny.
    He's the quarterback for the Atlanta Falcons.

He is known to be a playmaker as a running QB since has one of the shittiest offensive lines in the NFL and some crap receivers.

He is really the only highlight on the Falcons. He is probably the fastest QB in the NFL.

He is also known as Ron Mexico. He went to a clinic to get tested for VD and hoping no one would recognize him, signed in as Ron Mexico. I also heard he gave some woman herpes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast