Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: learningbits ?

KaxmE's Avatar Torrent Addicted. BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    bitme learnbits and bitspyder are good sites for e-book and documents

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    learnbits and bitme the best out there..

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    I don't understand why people even bother comparing Bitme and Learnbits. Everything that is on Learnbits is either from Bitme or it makes its way there. Learnbits is Bitme's retarded stepsister.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    So which tracker actually holds it own content? Those are few, especially when it comes to e-learning a lot is just gathered from elsewhere and put together. Even with the content similar due to that, it doesn't make them identical, nor is it reason to put a tracker down.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Hi all!

Still having problem with login on learnbits after server change. Could you please help me contact staff over there?

Tx
    PiG

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoDude View Post
    So which tracker actually holds it own content? Those are few, especially when it comes to e-learning a lot is just gathered from elsewhere and put together. Even with the content similar due to that, it doesn't make them identical, nor is it reason to put a tracker down.
    Bitme has a ton of original content. Alot of the e-learning stuff you see floating around other sites comes from Bitme.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by _AJ_ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoDude View Post
    Bitme has a ton of original content. Alot of the e-learning stuff you see floating around other sites comes from Bitme.
    Mwuah, dunno how they changed over time but when I still was a member on bitme there was just about no original content, even when bitme members released content it rarely remained bitme exclusive since they themselves would already upload it to other private trackers as well.

Now it's been about over a year or so since I was on bitme, but in general it is something to be seen overall on trackers, especially the personal releasers are members on a variety of trackers through which they spread their content, not so strange since it's simply one of the best ways to keep up ratio over multiple trackers.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18

Tongue

Quote Originally Posted by pigpig View Post
    Hi all!

Still having problem with login on learnbits after server change. Could you please help me contact staff over there?

Tx
    PiG
    Well I could contact learnbits staff by email so my problem is solved!
    PiG

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12