Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Poll!

imported_stg1123
    For there to be a concept of creation there has to be a concept of creator and the balls gotta stop somewhere so my vote goes with God because thats what he is called.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Poster

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster

I assume from this you yourself believe in God.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Poster

Everyone seems to have an invisible guy they believe in. Which one is the right one? Greek Mythology?

5. Lounge   -   #15
    (from trivia site

Only 68 of 200 Anglican priests polled could name all Ten Commandments, but half said they believed in space aliens.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    3) I believe that there are things that we do not yet understand.

This does not mean I feel the need to explain them by attributing these things to gods and idols. Neither do I feel the need to believe in a fable told to explain things which were/are not understood fully. (sorry any Xtians out there, but that's my personal view of the Bible. You may hold other views, but this is not intended to cause an argument, you are as free to post your view as I am mine). Rather, I believe that one day, some events currently classed as "acts of god" (or even as "paranormal"), because of no scientific explanation, will one day have a full and complete scientific explanation - we just haven't discovered everything there is to discover yet.

Remember this guy and how ridiculous it sounds now given the date??
    "Everything that can be invented has been invented."
    --Charles H. Duell, Commissioner, U.S. Office of Patents, 1899.

Some people say the same thing about science - as if it were unthinkable that any new discoveries should ever be made

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    2) I'm the only one to thank or blame for what happens to me. Then, if after I die, I get to see God or the Devil, I'll be the one to blame for getting it all wrong and spending eternity with a red hot poker up my ass in Hell!

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Poster
    Originally posted by Spindulik@21 May 2003 - 10:52

Everyone seems to have an invisible guy they believe in. Which one is the right one? Greek Mythology?
    fuck u bitch. if u dont know what ur talking about then dont try and touch on a subject u have no knowledge on.you fuckin piece of shit.

oh and theres is life after death so 1 for me

9. Lounge   -   #19
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    a little of 3, a bit of 2, and some of 4

i believe there is something that binds us together and there is a balance (like the Force), but it doesn't govern what we do (like the force), but then again if there is a force that doesn't govern our actions what does it do?
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    mostly 1...and sum 2...lol cnat make up me mind...lol

My Blog
    I'm still here.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast