Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need Help

DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by artifact View Post
    ffs as i stated before i tried to help you in the first posts... i am calling you childish because obviously you are childish and incapable of conducting yourself in tactful manner.... i "bothered" to respond cause i thought i had the answer to your question. if it does not fulfill your needs it is not my responsibility to make sure that you do have the answer, and frankly it doesn't effect me either way, so why should i care. further a WTF response was more than appropriate after your tirade..

obviously you missed the point of my grandmothers saying. basically it means that you get better responses by being nice (sweet like honey) then vinegar (bitter).... if you are not capable of taking a bit of ribbing while asking very basic questions then i suggest you not frequent this forum.

further i am not your pal, chump

artifact extends middle finger
    baCK TO u WITH MIDDLE FINGER AS WELL, CHUMP!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    ChairmanOfTheBoard BT Rep: +1
    very creative response

artifact claps hands for Niteghost
    btw love the use of CAPS...
    is that 1337???

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteghost View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by artifact View Post
    ffs as i stated before i tried to help you in the first posts... i am calling you childish because obviously you are childish and incapable of conducting yourself in tactful manner.... i "bothered" to respond cause i thought i had the answer to your question. if it does not fulfill your needs it is not my responsibility to make sure that you do have the answer, and frankly it doesn't effect me either way, so why should i care. further a WTF response was more than appropriate after your tirade..

obviously you missed the point of my grandmothers saying. basically it means that you get better responses by being nice (sweet like honey) then vinegar (bitter).... if you are not capable of taking a bit of ribbing while asking very basic questions then i suggest you not frequent this forum.

further i am not your pal, chump

artifact extends middle finger
    baCK TO u WITH MIDDLE FINGER AS WELL, CHUMP!!
    You've solved your problem, now drop it.

yo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12