Thread: Someone Help Me Test My New Ftp Server

Poster
    ***, ***,***,*** is the domain address.

username=anonymous
    pw=user

also can someone tell me how to dl the files once i'm connected in?

i've never set or used an ftp and am doing this to transfer files to my home pc from the high connection here at work.

EDIT. NEEDED to update ftp link. i was giving my local ip and not my internet ip

EDITED by Rat Faced

ftp address removed for Ripley02's protection.

Anyone that wants to, help him test it/set it up via PM......
    PLEASE help me get my Free IPOD! my brother got his 4 days ago and i need help with referrals. the screensavers just aired a story and it works. Just use my referral link and i suggest the 2 week blockbuster trial. you won't owe anything! http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=10154369

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    if the PC at work has IE6, easiest to just use the hyperlink and then click on the files; they appear as if on the local PC, in a window. But it doesn't seem to be working for me atm, is it up and running?
    <insert signature here>

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    it shows is currntly online and open to new connections. i&#39;m using bulletproof ftp if that makes any difference
    PLEASE help me get my Free IPOD! my brother got his 4 days ago and i need help with referrals. the screensavers just aired a story and it works. Just use my referral link and i suggest the 2 week blockbuster trial. you won't owe anything! http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=10154369