Thread: Yet Another Vice City Topic

i tried intalling with the two disks i made... didnt work
    than i mounted them with daemon and worked fine (or at least got farther in the install than the disks did)
    untill it asked for DISK 0 containing ...data4.cab.... whats up with that theres no data4.cab on disk 1 or 2 and they are the two verified disks that everyone else has.so please help.its starting to take longer to install than it did to download and that not cool

2. Games   -   #2

3. Games   -   #3
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Need more information, how did u make the discs, what kind of file was it ?

4. Games   -   #4
    i made the disks from the bin and cues using nero
    but scrap that because i used daemon tools virtual drive to intsall straight fronm the bin/cue files
    and it asks for disk 0 with data4.cab on it to continue install

5. Games   -   #5
    If you have the FLT-VCA/B files...please dont tell me that. I will be very angry if it doesn't work. I still have about a day left for downloading them. GRrrrr...

Could it be a bad .cue file? Maybe you can try burning with a different .cue file?

6. Games   -   #6
    yes its the flt-vca/b
    it could be a bad .cue
    but when i auto searched on kazaa a bunch of results came up but this one had the most sources by far so i would imagine it was real but ill check that

7. Games   -   #7
    FLT-VCA.BIN and FLT-VCB.BIN are the two original files, I downloaded from Overnet and I've clocked the game now. But beware: if its KL u got em from theyre probably tampered with.

8. Games   -   #8
    hmmmmmm did anyone get these file off kazza and have them work...

this really sucks
    thanks for the feed back thougi might ge it to work someday

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    They prob got corrupted if u got them from kazaa. I got mine from edonkey and they work fine