Thread: XBOX 360 pt. deux

mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    seems as though m$'s newest console will be cummin' out w/an upgrade here soon and will feature 65nm tech on the cpu, 120GB HDD, and HDMI support. i don't have and have never played a 360, but supposedly the dvd-rom is loud..? maybe this will be fixed in upcummin' versions! imo, instead of fixing this so called loud dvd-rom why don't they just throw in the HD player instead? costs are down and i guess do that 2 version thing again with version 2. have smaller HDD w/no HD player and the other will have the 120GB and the HD player. sounds beautiful to me.

Zephyr
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

2. Games   -   #2
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    I just bought mine. :\

3. Games   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by mr. nails View Post
    seems as though m$'s newest console will be cummin' out w/an upgrade here soon and will feature 65nm tech on the cpu, 120GB HDD, and HDMI support. i don't have and have never played a 360, but supposedly the dvd-rom is loud..? maybe this will be fixed in upcummin' versions! imo, instead of fixing this so called loud dvd-rom why don't they just throw in the HD player instead? costs are down and i guess do that 2 version thing again with version 2. have smaller HDD w/no HD player and the other will have the 120GB and the HD player. sounds beautiful to me.

Zephyr
    Read more of it here... the problem is that Microsoft officialy reported that it was only a prototype...
    I know they won't design a new scaler chip just for fun so we never know...
    wait and see...

I'm personnaly waiting for this one to jump on the nex-gen train wagooooon

4. Games   -   #4
    um, i am definitely not paying for a NEW xbox 360, screw that, i would rather get a PS3 first

5. Games   -   #5
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Fuck Fuck Fuck

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    ////
    Last edited by freeinvites; 05-16-2010 at 08:04 PM.