Thread: Looking For

the new Kelly Clarkson cd and Michelle Branch. Not sure if anyone has it though since alot of you listen to rock, etc. but ya know however way you can help me .

2. Music   -   #2
    Poster
    Never heard of either but just had a look on soulseek and there is a Kelly Clarkson album called Thankful and quite a few sources for it too.

As for Michelle Branch could only find one album and was just called Michelle Branch 1 so someone obviously hasn't named it correctly.

3. Music   -   #3
    Well if you don't listen to Pop (which most don't), then know you wouldn't of heard of them . Thanks for your help though. Yeah I need the 2 albums you mentioned.

4. Music   -   #4
    soulseek? is that another file sharing program, do you know where I can download it?

5. Music   -   #5
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    Read this
    Make sure you have some albums to share if you wanna join, its filesharing: take, but also give..... [imho]

6. Music   -   #6
    Originally posted by summerlinda@22 May 2003 - 18:41
    Read this
    Make sure you have some albums to share if you wanna join, its filesharing: take, but also give..... [imho]
    thank you.

7. Music   -   #7
    how do I share albums though? sorry if that's a dumb question. I'm not familiar with any of that :\.

8. Music   -   #8
    I downloaded it but it's asking for a username and password. what do I do?

9. Music   -   #9
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    You make up an username, and a password and come join KLF Musicworld [thats the room were in]
    Sharing albums? By ripping/sharing the albums you own and sharing the albums you downloaded.
    When you are at SoulSeek at the top of the screen is the button "filesharing" there you select what to share and what not

10. Music   -   #10
    Originally posted by summerlinda@23 May 2003 - 16:38
    You make up an username, and a password and come join KLF Musicworld [thats the room were in]
    Sharing albums? By ripping/sharing the albums you own and sharing the albums you downloaded.
    When you are at SoulSeek at the top of the screen is the button "filesharing" there you select what to share and what not
    Ok thanks bunches .