Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OiNK

Poster BT Rep: +3
    HI All , i'm w0ndering if someone could give me an invite for OiNk , i can provide some screens of my ACC's to see my ratio. If someone could do it PM me pls :] Thank you very much.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    dont have invites @ oink yet sorry..but maybe if u got something 2 offer..u'll find some1 who could give it 2 u..or maybe some1 gonna give it 2 u for free
    Been There, Done That

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    iStix's Avatar I'm rich b*ch!!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Have you ever got an account there?
    Anyone knows this guy? I need to know if I can trust him. I don't want my acc disabled.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    lol see..here is some 1 generous in our forums!..we r full of generous ppl..well..u could check his ratio screens 2 make sure i guess!
    Been There, Done That

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    LOl i know that are nice people in here , thats why i asked for that invite , i've been looking hard for it :] Look IStix i can send you some screens , i got acc in iptorrents , revTT, TL , pisexy and Iplay , can send you when you want :]

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    iStix's Avatar I'm rich b*ch!!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by halolo View Post
    lol see..here is some 1 generous in our forums!..we r full of generous ppl..well..u could check his ratio screens 2 make sure i guess!
    Ratio screens only one thing I need to see b4 giving invite to Oink... You can grab screen from other posts and post it like it's yours.
    I don't need any screens for some trackers, but Oink is very valuable for me, it has loads of mac stuff, so I don't want to loose an acc there because of my generosity...

I will send you an invite, I hope you will be good sharer there... Doesn't look like you are some cheater and shit. And please don't trade acc that I will give to ya. Send me your mail.
    Last edited by iStix; 01-28-2007 at 11:19 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Yeah i know very people do that .. But i can show you time and date , i'm from Portugal , and every account have the username v0dun if that could help you to believe me =P otherwise i just have to thank you anyway :]

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    slau's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Olha um gajo tuga por aqui ^^

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Sabes kume' LOl

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    StevenVD's Avatar Power User BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by v0dun View Post
    Yeah i know very people do that .. But i can show you time and date , i'm from Portugal , and every account have the username v0dun if that could help you to believe me =P otherwise i just have to thank you anyway :]
    v0dun, don't use he same username here and on your private trackers
    "Normal" is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work, driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for, in order to get to the job that you need so you can pay for the clothes, car, and the house that you leave empty all day in order to afford to live in it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast