Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: PC or Xbox 360

if i were you i would get a job. then use the money to buy a 360 and ps3. on top of that get a 50 inch flat screen hdtv.

2. Games   -   #42
    WHRST's Avatar immortalis BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    What is best to get the PS3 or XBox360? I heard the PS3 does not have alot of games atm, but the Xbox 360 can be modded now right?

3. Games   -   #43
    If it was a choice between having a PC or an xbox 360 i'd choose a PC everytime. You can just do so much more on a PC than on a console.

If you're talking about which is best for games a PC or 360 i'd say it depends on what type of games you play.

For example, I don't think consoles are very good for RTS but they rock for FPS.

That said there are some games like Lost Planet: Extreme Condition that you can't get for PC which i'd die to play.

It's great to have a console to play on when friends come round but it's also great to have a PC. I have the best of both worlds, I have a 4 PC LAN and a modded xbox (sadly not a 360).

4. Games   -   #44
    tacoflavakiss's Avatar Not My Blood!! BT Rep: +4
    Go for the 360 and the HD cause its the new wave and eventhough pc is universal, me being a 360 owner and a new pimped out pc owner can tell you unless you go all the way for a pc, hit up the 360 and HD TV

5. Games   -   #45
    Not alot of decent games on 360 atm, haven't touched mine in the last month. But ultimatley depends what games you enjoy, consoles best for sports, beat em-ups, arcade. PC best for fps, strategy, sim.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345