Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Official Terminator3 Thread'

Poster BT Rep: +1
    Well...again I have nothing new to report...but I will post some pics I havent before. If youve visited the official site then youve probably already seen these....

IVe always loved robots...and the T-1 is to me the coolest damn looking thing in the whole film. Its the first terminator (hence the '1&#39...and as stated before its a real working robot!

2. Movies & TV   -   #102
    Just a little bit of info off the cutting room floor...

A car connection cuts costs. ''The filmmaker has to destroy a lot of cars,'' says director Jonathan Mostow (''Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines,'&#39, who put the film's new female Termatrix in a ''sleek, sexy, powerful, fast'' Lexus convertible coupe. It helps that Lexus' sister company, Toyota, supplies Tundras for Arnold Schwarzenegger.

3. Movies & TV   -   #103
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by thegroggman@1 June 2003 - 05:48
    Well...again I have nothing new to report...but I will post some pics I havent before. If youve visited the official site then youve probably already seen these....

IVe always loved robots...and the T-1 is to me the coolest damn looking thing in the whole film. Its the first terminator (hence the '1&#39...and as stated before its a real working robot!
    isnt the sight of Arnie taking that beeatch out going to be the best scene in the film ?!!

those robots look cool as hell.

im looking forward to any epic battle scences....hope there is some, from the clip you can see a shit load of robots over waste ground, right?
    then again we saw that for T2 and it didnt last long at all.....
    i want to see some major destruction and chaos with Arnie right there in the middle....

4. Movies & TV   -   #104
    Well...as the title suggest there are going to be aton of robots. My guess towards the end of the film when skynet goes online (whoops ). And yeah seeing Arnie having to kick the crap out of the T-X...that should rock. But hes also gonna have to fight those T-1s not to mention those flying robots.

5. Movies & TV   -   #105
    You guys should see the international trailers. Man they are a lot more reveling in their trailers over there

6. Movies & TV   -   #106
    Ive seen the official T3 international trailer...it didnt really show too much more than the domestic trailer...although it did have a cooler intro. The trailers that youve seen...what have they shown?

7. Movies & TV   -   #107
    I don't recall seeing any ass in ours, but there definitly was in theirs

8. Movies & TV   -   #108
    Im guessing you mean the T-X's rear. And yeah I remember seeing that. I thought you meant it had spoilers though...lol...oh well.

9. Movies & TV   -   #109
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    i saw the infamous "ass" one at the matrix in the cinema.

hey does anyone know if eddie furlong is in this film? or is that a dumb question !!?

10. Movies & TV   -   #110
    Well he was in the film, cuz they wanted him to continue with the role of John Conner. But due to his downward spiraling drug problems...he was susequently replaced.

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast